Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. Sydney Swans (Round 10, Fri 24/05 7:50pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering she’s 76 these days, perhaps not

Does remind me, one time on world of sport (back in the day) there was some very nice picture of a lady shown about something or other...

I think it was Lou who said “she’d be good off a half back flank....”

(back in the day when such things were said)
Madge loved to play in Harold’s forward pocket.

I think we already had one

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not without a resolution of the Murray case. The media discussion has assumed the Dunn LTI listing from what I can gather but they're the only 2 possible scenarios at the moment.

The fact Sier is even named as an emergency is a reason to rejoice. Bear is on the way back

Or there aren't too many alternatives....

Collingwood VFL side:
B: 64. C. Lane, 47. M. Keane, 51. L. Tardrew
HB: 27. W. Kelly, 59. S. Glover, 35. I. Quaynor
C: 39. B. Crocker, 53. J. Hellier, 54. A. Gallucci
HF: 26. J. Daicos, 57. S. Ralph, 63. C. Wellings
F: 40. A. Bosenavulagi, 6. T. Goldsack, 29. T. Broomhead
R: 65. L. Howe, 56. C. Hustwaite, 36. B. Sier
Int: 58. T. Cameron, 52. E. Le Grice, 45. M. Lynch, 73. A. Oxley, 43. A. Tohill, 50. A. Woodward, 69. A. Zimmerman
23P: 75. P. Marks

Last edited:
Yes Sydney are slow but the small SCG allows them to mask that somewhat.

I wouldn’t call them slow personally. With Papley, Florent, Clarke and pre-injury Jones they are a small quick midfield. Even their taller guys are quite mobile with Blakey, Dawson (one to watch) and Buddy talls that play smaller.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn’t call them slow personally. With Papley, Florent, Clarke and pre-injury Jones they are a small quick midfield. Even their taller guys are quite mobile with Blakey, Dawson (one to watch) and Buddy talls that play smaller.
Yeah I think that just play slow.

Yeah I think that just play slow.

Like most teams in 2019 it’s how they defend. When you’re outmatched v an opponent playing slow keeps you in the game longer. Their 22, on paper, is one of the worst they’ve fielded in a decade, but they’ll be in it up to their eyeballs for a lot of the match if they can get field position and an even share of the footy.

IMO, they’re planning to take a Carlton approach to the match by loading up on talls and bringing the heat when we try to transition. If they can have one of Kennedy or Hewett have a Crippsesque 15+ CP, 8 clearance and 2 goal game they’ll give themselves a huge chance. My question is whether our forwards will be able to go to work in space to kick 80+?

Are you basing this on a couple of games from last year, the year when he had just returned to the game after not having played footy for 6 years?

Yep I'm basing this on those games and his current performance

Would you like me to look up a U12's game and judge him on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back