No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is a given that even the most vitriolic opposition cub 'hater' will shy away from wishing injury on a player - however I will say it outright, whatever happens to * that might see them struggle, fail, be exposed for the dirtbags they are, so be it...............hope he recovers and plays a long career including many, many towellings from weits, jones, doc and co..............

Really feel for the guy. Pay packet aside, his employer mishandled him twice in 2 years. The first one was tricky due to the nature of the injury, but this year, pretty clearly a result of mishandling. Being rushed back for JLT games after the calf...really makes them look like they were making it up as they went. Hopefully he can bounce back next year and put it behind him after the surgery.

I actually like Joe Daniher, think he is one of the few fun character's we have in the game in today's robotic era and I am sorry we won't be seeing him again this season.
Maybe this belongs in the Unpopular Carlton Opinions thread, but at least Joe does display some individual flair (takes a certain amount of brass and IDGAF confidence to wear that 'touche) and I don't think he should be tainted with what happened in the Hirdank era. He was only a kid in footy terms when it happened. Put it this way, he has lot more integrity as a footballer than Tom 'Easy way sellout' Lynch (in my opinion)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually like Joe Daniher, think he is one of the few fun character's we have in the game in today's robotic era and I am sorry we won't be seeing him again this season.
Maybe this belongs in the Unpopular Carlton Opinions thread, but at least Joe does display some individual flair (takes a certain amount of brass and IDGAF confidence to wear that 'touche) and I don't think he should be tainted with what happened in the Hirdank era. He was only a kid in footy terms when it happened. Put it this way, he has lot more integrity as a footballer than Tom 'Easy way sellout' Lynch (in my opinion)
am i missing something, fonzy? what individual flair are we talking about?

Another loss we'll blame on the weather. I wonder what the excuse for next week will be? What about next season, and the season after that? This club needs a mass ******* cleanse, trade big named players who wont be around the next premiership and let's start building something right for a change.
Woosha and all his mates are gone, Dan Richardson goes, Xavier goes and so on and so on. Gut the whole place and hit the restart button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back