Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a laugh when the breakfast guy makes better points about why EH stays on than the alleged Sports expert.

His point that in every sport in the world, if a 20 yr old is giving the same output as a 30 yr old, you pick the 20 yr old every time, was spot on.
Thing is though Will has got cred now considering he's in Sports broadcasting.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Probably the single most delicious moment of recent Crow times. The other contenders for best modern Crow moment, for me, also involve JJ. The did-it-hit-the-goal showdown winner (Effing LOL), and when Charlie C, against Collingwood, moonwalked out of trouble on the wing, took off like a cut snake gave it off toooooooo...cant remember, but he got it on to JJ for another of his famous joe-the-gooses on the siren (Eddie McGuire of course thought it was after the siren :'(:'() Aaaaah. Good times.

Burnt off that slug Powell Pepper IIRC - bounced it - didn’t come back up to him - did his laundry, washed the car , looked behind to see if the slug had made up any ground - he hadn’t - recovered the ball and gave it to JJ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burnt off that slug Powell Pepper IIRC - bounced it - didn’t come back up to him - did his laundry, washed the car , looked behind to see if the slug had made up any ground - he hadn’t - recovered the ball and gave it to JJ
Oooooh I remember that on the eastern wing. But didn’t he spear it to Lynch?...can’t remember.

Just listened to Rowie and Will Goodings arguing about whether Elliott Himelberg or JJ should be in the side.

Will Goodings smashed him say EH should be in.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Heard that, was great radio. Rowie stuck in the past and sticking up for personality over performance. Very disrespectful to EH as well. I don’t mind his passion and down to earth personality, but he was way out of line and also very wrong about what’s best for our 22.

Best radio show ever. Love those guys.
Not sure I really like Pembo. But them together are good.

The show itself is an good balance of news, current affairs, banter and ads.

The middle point between 891 and MMM

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not sure I really like Pembo. But them together are good.

The show itself is an good balance of news, current affairs, banter and ads.

The middle point between 891 and MMM

I’m over listening to 5 double Ads, I mean, 5AA. Bombarded with advertisements beyond anything reasonable particularly the sports show.

I’m over listening to 5 double Ads, I mean, 5AA. Bombarded with advertisements beyond anything reasonable particularly the sports show.
Not as bad as SEN or any FM station.

Ads do annoy me as well.

The great majority of my radio listening is ABC Radio News Radio and BBC World Service.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back