Preview Round 10: Dreamtime at the G - Richmond vs Essendon, Saturday 25/05/19 @ 7.25PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the coaching staff have addressed this through the week, then I don't see why we can't counter that and put in a solid effort.

All week? They haven't done it all year...

We have no plan B. I don't suspect this game will change any.

We struggle with teams willing to apply constant pressure, and that is entirely what Richmond's game is based on.

If the coaching staff have addressed this through the week, then I don't see why we can't counter that and put in a solid effort.
If they can address it in one week then sack them for not doing it 9 weeks ago.

I dare say pre 2018 isn’t in worsfolds planning, but feel free to drown your point in 3 year averages...
Sorry when you said "every time we play them" I presumed you meant every time. Not every time in 2018, how silly of me.

Why hasn't anybody posted about Lynch being out?

Also why the * do they have to have the same name.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All these Richmond players out makes me even more nervous! Essendon do not perform well when we are supposed to beat sides when they are depleted...
Hope tomorrow evening we can get it done.
They're deleted player wise, we're missing in the football brain department.

My mate rang me before to tell me that Richmond are going smash us and I said "you don't have to tell me"

This is what Essendon has become lols

Tigers by 5 goals or if we do beat them ill be shocked
Why would your mate just call up to talk crap?

Get better mates

My mate rang me before to tell me that Richmond are going smash us and I said "you don't have to tell me"

This is what Essendon has become lols

Tigers by 5 goals or if we do beat them ill be shocked
Keep it in under 10 goals and finish with 18 fit men on the park and I'll consider that a win.
why do you guys even bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back