Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Healey at least seemed to enjoy pretending not to see Rioli rubbing Gawn's head. The sour look on Lyons face.

I liked how Rioli goes back in with an 'oh sorry about that mate' pat. People react stupidly in the moment.

But in general, I liked that there was a bit of feeling between the teams. Pissed off Yeo is a joy to watch.

Kind of reminded me of a derby, where one team is playing like it's a grand final and the other like a fly is buzzing around their head.

Can’t believe the outrage over Vardy this week. He wasn’t laying into an injured player, he was rubbing it into Gawn after he got mark of the year taken on him. No way Vardy thought he was injured. It’s no different to the countless times players do exactly the same thing after catching someone holding the ball or stuffing up a shot on goal.
It’s pretty dire if the afl media need crap stories like this one to keep the public interested during the week.
It has been a pretty average year so far. Teams are playing really boring defense orientated footy, most teams are inconsistent and it feels like not much is happening. If the media could actually do some decent game analysis there are a myriad of stories to analyse the current state of the game. Unfortunately they are more interested in headlines and scandals, resulting in the current garbage.

Just stop replying to the Port supporter guys..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If it's not a clash with Port I also support WCE . Some might think having a "second " team a bit strange but I attend (not just watch TV ) colts , reserves and league games most weekends plus go to most WCE home games . Know players / ex players at both WAFL/ AFL levels hence interest in WCE and WA football.

Many personal attacks on BF always better to put head over ball.

Glen Quartermaine writes well in today's West

If it's not a clash with Port I also support WCE . Some might think having a "second " team a bit strange

Second team seems a bit of stretch, spend more time here than anywhere else.

Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 2.30.29 pm.png

Let it die mate, there's been eight games of footy to discuss and countless events more worthy of outrage since, give it a rest. Jolly old saint Gawn will live, Liam Ryan will get a car to go with his premiership medal and the world will keep spinning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 678893

Let it die mate, there's been eight games of footy to discuss and countless events more worthy of outrage since, give it a rest. Jolly old saint Gawn will live, Liam Ryan will get a car to go with his premiership medal and the world will keep spinning.

I’m sure there is a distasteful joke in there somewhere

View attachment 678893

Selective editing of my post barely fair but dies as you want . Can't imagine anyone is interested but there is an explanation as to why I prefer to comment on WAFL /Eagles on original full post

On the Monday after Port flogged Eagles at Optus I got caller of the night in 6PR .

I rang and said that dribble about WCE supporters attitudes behaviour when they lose totally wrong from my experience . In full Port gear I sat amongst WCE supporters ( tickets given to me by past Eagle) . WCE supporters great during game and I had to traverse half stadium to get go Port rooms after siren . So many WCE supporters went out of their way to congratulate, say well done , well played .

Prize worth $400 awarded on the basis went out of my way to congratulate opposition supporters for their behaviours , attitudes and graciousness .

Also posted comments to the same on WCE board

Last edited:
If it's not a clash with Port I also support WCE . Some might think having a "second " team a bit strange but I attend (not just watch TV ) colts , reserves and league games most weekends plus go to most WCE home games . Know players / ex players at both WAFL/ AFL levels hence interest in WCE and WA football.

Many personal attacks on BF always better to put head over ball.

Glen Quartermaine writes well in today's West

How do we get to trash talk and have fun when a gate crasher keeps on interfering ??

either join in or * off ..

They basically encourage him massive hypocrites.

This is the bit I really don't understand - they've backed themselves in a corner now with this over-the-top position they accidentally stumbled upon.
They will no longer be able to say things like "and he let's them know about it!" Etc

I swear the AFL media are the biggest force responsible for sucking the life out of the game.

Last edited:
If you want to go to media incompetently tonight's game with BT and our Basil takes some beating

BT - Aliir Aliir called as Majak Daw

Different team , different looks , but maybe .....

Basil - start Q3 going on about how special that Brodie Grundy is performing so well on Indigenous weekend mentioning Polly Farmer . Brodie Grundy has no Indigenous blood is part Maori , Kiwi heritage .

BT is at least entertaining to some

If you want to go to media incompetently tonight's game with BT and our Basil takes some beating

BT - Aliir Aliir called as Majak Daw

Different team , different looks , but maybe .....

Basil - start Q3 going on about how special that Brodie Grundy is performing so well on Indigenous weekend mentioning Polly Farmer . Brodie Grundy has no Indigenous blood is part Maori , Kiwi heritage .

BT is at least entertaining to some

Called Mayne someone completely different too. Phillips maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back