Preview Round 10: Dreamtime at the G - Richmond vs Essendon, Saturday 25/05/19 @ 7.25PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife who knows little about footy is leading her work tipping comp. Her approach is to back all the favorites each weekend except for one. The challenge is to pick the right underdog.

I’ve encouraged her to tip against us multiple times but is Essendon the right underdog this week? I think they might be.

Talk me off the edge.. or don’t.

My wife who knows little about footy is leading her work tipping comp. Her approach is to back all the favorites each weekend except for one. The challenge is to pick the right underdog.

I’ve encouraged her to tip against us multiple times but is Essendon the right underdog this week? I think they might be.

One of North (Braddles last game), us (Richmond's outs) or Melbourne (GWS record at MCG)

Lions to beat Freo, Freo are trash, s**t we beat em;)

The key to this forward line working is physicality. If we try to play cute football in the forward line and expect easy hit ups we will be in for a long night. Back in Smack and Francis to bring it ground and hit the contest with aggression, Stringer, Begley, Laverde and Tippa should be expecting there to be crumb opportunities all night. Also gotta hold position, if we get drawn too far up the ground they'll pin us in defence with superior rolling off and frontal pressure on our rebound fifty kickers.

Last edited:
ok BF, so why tf is the word S H I T now being ****???

Is it really even a swear word anymore...
It a swear word but we are getting a little precious filtering it out.

It’s not as if it’s *, campaigner, *, * or campaigner. s**t is just another s**t word.

Winning tonight won't change my views will only make me more frustrated that we couldn't beat Saints,Swans

I'm tired of the inconsintacy of this side

Swans nearly beat Pies (who were missing a few key players) and Saints challenges Eagles and been competitive.

It’s really been a fine line for us, unlucky no to be 6-3 with decisions in Swans and Pies games. I’m not usually an ump basher but there were some big mistakes in those games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans nearly beat Pies (who were missing a few key players) and Saints challenges Eagles and been competitive.

It’s really been a fine line for us, unlucky no to be 6-3 with decisions in Swans and Pies games. I’m not usually an ump basher but there were some big mistakes in those games.
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I’m getting sucked in again. I swore last week I wasn’t going to be emotionally invested in anymore games..... and here we are, game day.
You're in for life, man. Time to just embrace the endless disappointment sprinkled with occasional optimism.

I'm sure Chief would love to tell them that but alas..

..anyway just wanted to clear that up. Back to the footy.

Just joking..sort of. No need to show those words anyway, asterisk says it all

...although worse is when you use a swear and site changes it to ‘silly’ or ‘campaigner’. I’d rather be caught swearing than use those words.

“Oh he’s a massive campaigner”
“Don’t be such a silly”.....ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back