No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

cal’s girlfriend has posted about it on all her social media accounts the other day.
Can’t believe stuff like this is still going on in this day and age.
I really feel for cal he’s a great guy.

View attachment 675750View attachment 675751

Thanks for posting this and providing some context. Well this store whichever it is will soon be having a huge downturn in sales.
All I see in Callum is a clean cut well presented young man.
I want this business outed please.

Thanks for posting this and providing some context. Well this store whichever it is will soon be having a huge downturn in sales.
All I see in Callum is a clean cut well presented young man.
I want this business outed please.

Although I can not publicly say that I agree to the witchhunt ideology, it is very interesting to note their FB page has been shut down ;):thumbsu:

Choppers saw what you wrote. Good stuff. My posts going into today has been footy banter to stir up a VFL club but where they went was really poor. Footy team that’s coming first and yet they still have to behave nastily as a pack. Terrible. We win I guess.

Choppers saw what you wrote. Good stuff. My posts going into today has been footy banter to stir up a VFL club but where they went was really poor. Footy team that’s coming first and yet they still have to behave nastily as a pack. Terrible. We win I guess.

Don't worry mate.
Probably the exact same numpties who complain that we lack passion as supporters, and who probably got stuck into GrAblett when he left them.
Just another example of an Entitled Club having it both ways.
No passion, must be something wrong up there!!
Too much passion, there must be something wrong up there!!

I haven’t got it in me for a full analysis of the game, but wanted to comment on the quality effort from the team. It was great to see them put on so much pressure and stay in the hunt for so long. Lots to look forward to

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don't worry mate.
Probably the exact same numpties who complain that we lack passion as supporters, and who probably got stuck into GrAblett when he left them.
Just another example of an Entitled Club having it both ways.
No passion, must be something wrong up there!!
Too much passion, there must be something wrong up there!!
Well... Gaz got a week today so there's that.
Two pieces of advice for you Bodsy: lighten up a little on Gaz, and don't read Cats board if it upsets you, there's a lot more of them.
Otherwise ... Still love your posts and don't ever change

I'll see myself out.

Well... Gaz got a week today so there's that.
Two pieces of advice for you Bodsy: lighten up a little on Gaz, and don't read Cats board if it upsets you, there's a lot more of them.
Otherwise ... Still love your posts and don't ever change

I'll see myself out.

Am happy to take your comments on board. The Gaz bit is a huge challenge though. All the best and thanks.

List/draft overview for 2019 after the initial start to season.

King looks likely, Lukosius looks better and better, Corbett’s a gem, Wright works his bum off, Sexton is dangerous, Ainsworth is class, AND we still have Rankine to come back, and may be the best of all of them. Quality forward line locked in.

Collins, Hombsch, Ballard, Hanley, Weller, Harbrow - locked in. Thompson to come back. A few fringe players like Murdoch. Do we need a gun CHB?

In the Mids - Witts, Swallow are locks, and probably Fiorini as well. Bowes and Macpherson are progressing nicely, Miller a bit less so. Miles is very admirable and has been terrific. So do we need a gun mid eg. Cunnington?

Wingers, Powell is an absolute yes for me. Love him. Need some more speed, maybe Weller to the wing and/or draft in someone like a Langdon (Freo).

I think we have 2 x first rounders in this years draft, we should draft in top quality talent rather than kids. A strategy could be:

Trade out J Martin for 1 x first rounder, so we then have 3. Then we get;
1. Cunnington/Higgins/ Parker
2. Langdon
3a. CHB - Finlayson? Moore? Harris Andrews? OR if we don’t need CHB
3b. Best draftee available at our pick
The draftees onwards
4. Roughead/Shoenmakers

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Langdon to Suns? I thought this possibility was already common knowledge? Best mates with Weller. What about brining the brother across as well. That’d be a good get.

I think it could be beyond a possibility. Two dockers involved. With Lachie playing a part also. Mind you Lachie was deadset on Maverick coming back up, so not sure how good his recruiting skills are :p

Hey guys...
Sorry if this is in the wrong spot but I was just curious if anyone knows how Corey Ellis is doing

Wrapped Miles has been playing well for the Gold Coast but I have noticed I haven’t seen Ellis play yet

Was a bit of a whipping boy at the tigers but he had some really great assets especially his kicking and work in traffic
Been injured for most the year. Played on the weekend in the NEAFL but was overly impressive in his first game back. Will need some more time before he is close to senior selection

Hey guys...
Sorry if this is in the wrong spot but I was just curious if anyone knows how Corey Ellis is doing

Wrapped Miles has been playing well for the Gold Coast but I have noticed I haven’t seen Ellis play yet

Was a bit of a whipping boy at the tigers but he had some really great assets especially his kicking and work in traffic

Think he’s played 2 games now.
Got about 12-16 possessions to in each.

Most of the AFL level mids getting 25+ possessions per game so fair way off it so far.

Think he’s played 2 games now.
Got about 12-16 possessions to in each.

Most of the AFL level mids getting 25+ possessions per game so fair way off it so far.

His possession numbers (and lack there of) were one of the main issues he never seemed to overcome at Richmond as well despite trying to play him in multiple positions

What he does with the pill was never the issue it was just trying to get it into his hands

Hope the goal coast coaching stuff can correct this part of his game

If you had told me at the start of the season that a journo would write this comment about us "They play a tough, contested brand of footy that is difficult to score against", then i would have said your dreaming! Glad we are finally getting some recognition of the massive improvements we have made even if the win column hasn't been going up. If we can keep this up for the rest of the year then next year should see us fly up the ladder after another pre-season into the legs.

From : https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-05-26/nine-things-we-learned-from-round-10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back