List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

No surprises that the AFL finds excuses to let Grablett and Pretty Boy Fyfe off but a poor young nobody from North who did nothing wrong gets suspended
Entirely predictable
Entirely wrong
Christian probably thought he’d challenge it and get off again after last weeks ridiculous result. Why waste everyone’s time...

Just to maintain the fury let's not forget Jack Bowes got a week for this

The 20-year-old midfielder was running back deep in the Blues’ forward line, but appeared to take his eyes off the ball at the last minute and bump Weitering as he competed for a mark with Suns defender Rory Thompson.
Weitering received a free kick for front-on contact, but Bowes was not reported by the umpires.

Just to maintain the fury let's not forget Jack Bowes got a week for this

I remembered that as I remember thinking it was not a suspension at the time so looked it up last week after the Ablett incident.

https://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2018/2/carl-v-gcfc

Its in the video highlights along the scroll bar there.

Didn't post it as I thought it was different.

Bowes basically had jumped, was in the air and then body crashed into Weitering hitting him in the head.

I don't think it was a suspension - but don't think you can really compare the incidents.

One rule for Handbagger Franchise players and another rule for others

Agree completely. That should have been a week. The intent was to block the player but poor technique is not an excuse. His elbow contacted the head well after the ball had left the area, should be automatic week off.

If he does any damage it would be 4 weeks at least. Luck plays too much of a role in these decisions. Gaz was lucky he did no damage, but the rule should be about stamping that out of the game and the best way to do that is to suspend players for a week. A great incentive to 'improve technique'.

If it had been a lesser known player at a northern club, would have probably got a week. (Lets be honest, Will Brodie would have got a week for sure).

PS. I am settling more and more comfortably into a 4 northern clubs against the rest when it comes to competition issues.

The biased fixture, biased scheduling, the NGA academies, the disparity in off-field opportunities, the incessant whinging from large Melbourne clubs on how 'unfair' it is for them (sometimes Collingwood has to travel to Marvel, and once in a blue moon has to fly!!).

Always want to beat GWS, Swans and Lions on the field, but in everything else it is us against them.

Surprised nobody has given an opinion on The Little Wierdo once again going out of his way to jump up and throw a stray elbow at someone changing direction and him getting away with it.

One rule for Handbagger Franchise players and another rule for others
Totally agree Bods. The Bald Headed Jesus is treated like God! No pun intended. I also have a conspiracy theory that if they'd gone for him, then Fyfe would also have had to go - and the AFL can't have that! The NM player was indeed hard done by - just a solid bump no more and came in from the side. Ten years ago it would have been applauded for the effort and tackle etc.

Harley with his return to footy today,
30 disposals and 2 goals. Great stuff
Can't be mad, We got some good things out of that trade.

Encouraging to see him overcome his demons/injuries and get back out there. Good on him.

Ablett has developed an onfield nasty streak through him this season.

Haven’t seen it in him before. Always had the sooky streak though.

Seems a bit pi$$ed off with his footy at the moment?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see The Little Wierdo getting a week but he probably was going to get a rest anyway. I wonder whether he’s been pushing the boundaries deliberately to get a weeks rest or maybe the Beautiful Boo’ing and taunts of the Western Side GC Members got to him and we collectively did his head in.
The Boo’ing of him at 3/4 quarter time was amazing-those who were there would know what I’m talking about. It was full on.

Anyway the Handbaggers Franchise certainly are well aware that visited the GC, they were challenged, we claimed The Little Wierdo and Guthrie some time on the sidelines and they would have left Coolangatta pretty sore and sorry.

The Handbaggers Fans (most of whom are probably Campaigners who live here and have zero sense of community) who were expecting an easy win went home pretty relieved and hopefully a little guilty for not supporting their local team.

Another win. Go Dew. Go Evans. Go TC, Go our fantastic Captains.

Go GOLD COAST

Good to see The Little Wierdo getting a week but he probably was going to get a rest anyway. I wonder whether he’s been pushing the boundaries deliberately to get a weeks rest or maybe the Beautiful Boo’ing and taunts of the Western Side GC Members got to him and we collectively did his head in.
The Boo’ing of him at 3/4 quarter time was amazing-those who were there would know what I’m talking about. It was full on.

Anyway the Handbaggers Franchise certainly are well aware that visited the GC, they were challenged, we claimed The Little Wierdo and Guthrie some time on the sidelines and they would have left Coolangatta pretty sore and sorry.

The Handbaggers Fans (most of whom are probably Campaigners who live here and have zero sense of community) who were expecting an easy win went home pretty relieved and hopefully a little guilty for not supporting their local team.

Another win. Go Dew. Go Evans. Go TC, Go our fantastic Captains.

Go GOLD COAST
haha good rant.
I'm glad Gary got boo'd
You're caught up in the moment yes, but bit presumptive and rude to say unless people support the GC Suns they have zero sense of community.

I think my brother in law, one of the nicest guys you'd meet who lives on the coast & is a regular plasma donor, volunteers at his local nippers club and coordinates Auskick sessions would be offended at being labelled a "Campaigner" (read C'UNT) because he supports the Lions. Pretty good sense of community if you ask me.

A bit of a Donald Trump / Pauline Hanson vibe about this post.

haha good rant.
I'm glad Gary got boo'd
You're caught up in the moment yes, but bit presumptive and rude to say unless people support the GC Suns they have zero sense of community.

I think my brother in law, one of the nicest guys you'd meet who lives on the coast & is a regular plasma donor, volunteers at his local nippers club and coordinates Auskick sessions would be offended at being labelled a "Campaigner" (read C'UNT) because he supports the Lions. Pretty good sense of community if you ask me.

A bit of a Donald Trump / Pauline Hanson vibe about this post.

Just try and encourage him a bit to fully integrate. He might yet be a rolled Gold A Grader in time.

One thing about the GC which separates us from other communities is you don’t have to be born here to be an A Grader. Just get amongst it for a few years as a contributor in whatever takes your fancy and embrace the Local teams which we are trying to build with great difficulty and you get A Grade Status.

The Beautiful Accepting Little City has open arms.

Lynch is s**t, I knew It, all the so called superstars we had are in reality average players, Melbourne media talk them up so much but they have all failed to prove them correct.

Reading the RICHmond board just for a few mins and reading the fickle classless self-entitleds turn on Caddy/Prestia/Lynch is just a beautiful thing to see.
Back to watching the Tennis.

How many years have RICHmond signed Lynch for???
The longer the better.
He’s a salary cap absorbing Lemon.
Sooooo good.

From triple m footy

North Melbourne recruit Aaron Hall appears to have badly injured his knee playing in the VFL.

Hall was injured in the clash with Williamstown after landing very awkwardly in a marking contest in the third term.

He had to be stretchered off, with fears the injury may be season ending.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back