2nds Casey Demons 2019 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Was Sparrow doing a tagging job? Nice little game form Bedford there. Not a lot going on in our seconds though, young talent wise

The mid season draft is next week and unfortunately it’s looking like we will have an early pick.

It would be great if we get Cody Hirst or Kyle Dunkley it would be great to get another kid into the system.

Dunkley is rated better but he’s an inside mid so I’m really hoping we land Hirst who has some speed and can play outside.

Nah, he seems a likely type from the bits I've read about him. I mean sure, we're ****** injury wise, but he appears to be the next closest to a debut...
Looked decent in the VFL games I saw
The mid season draft is next week and unfortunately it’s looking like we will have an early pick.

It would be great if we get Cody Hirst or Kyle Dunkley it would be great to get another kid into the system.

Dunkley is rated better but he’s an inside mid so I’m really hoping we land Hirst who has some speed and can play outside.

If I read correctly the 2 we have been linked with are going to Sydney and Carlton so we probably take Scott Thompson

Looked decent in the VFL games I saw

If I read correctly the 2 we have been linked with are going to Sydney and Carlton so we probably take Scott Thompson
We couldn’t even ******* tank properly. Really needed Sydney to win last night so we could win tomorrow without consequence

Even if Sam Lowson falls to us it’s not a big problem - he’s a quick small forward who can jag a goal and lives to tackle. I think he’s 23 but at least he fills a need.
Is he getting a game over Lockhart, Hannan, Hunt etc. I know we need them but id be surprised if these blokes make any real difference

Whoever we get needs to be someone who either comes straight in and makes a difference like a Marlion Pickett. Or someone who we plan on drafting anyway end of year (there's some top age talent for this years draft class who are already 18 and therefore eligible to be picked up).

Even if Sam Lowson falls to us it’s not a big problem - he’s a quick small forward who can jag a goal and lives to tackle. I think he’s 23 but at least he fills a need.
So he's 23 and has speed, and you think the board will be upset? Sounds class.

Roos beat the dogs so we are currently sitting with pick 3. Assuming we lose, the biggest loser out of us and the Suns will have pick 2.

I have my fingers crossed for the Toump. It would be epic squared.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weideman has 3 before the half. It's down at Williamstown too where the conditions would not be great today (damp and very windy).

Weideman has 3 before the half. It's down at Williamstown too where the conditions would not be great today (damp and very windy).
Great. Let’s bring him in so he can struggle with our garbage I50 kicking and everyone on here can celebrate how s**t he is

Well fat May definitely wont be so fat if hes on an ice diet might even keep him out the pubs on sundays. winning
He might even be 'normal sized and at a bare minimum fitness level expected of an experienced elite athlete' May. Bit of a mouthful but I'm willing to work hard if he is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back