Game Day Round 10: Dreamtime At The G - Richmond v Essendon, Sat 25/5/19, MCG, 7.25PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah I mean supporters as a whole, not singling anyone out, I have been just as blind as anyone over the years in thinking we are closer than we actually are. Now I've either stopped drinking the kool aid so to speak, or I've just turned into an overly pessimistic campaigner who trusts nothing from the club anymore.

Results are consistently in my favour recently.
Preaching to the well and truly converted.

Kelvin has been closer to the mark than most on here over the years! Lol

5 memberships in my household will be down to one next year. Wife and kids are over it. Will keep mine just bcos I can't bring myself to cut it.

I would challenge Bradshaw’s assertion that we were lucky that tigers were missing. They’ve got 8 more scoring shots and are ahead by 8 goals. That’s our bad conversion

It's a correct decision. A stupid rule but correct decision. A finger on a player bouncing the ball is holding the ball.
AFL need to fix their dumbass interpretations and give us footy again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He correctly handpassed after the bounce.
Sadly doesn't matter, while being touched he technically dropped the ball (in a bounce) so it's HTB

Where at we at as a club? We are an above par side.

We have such a fantastic list. Sick of hearing how good we can be, how about how mediocre we are? Not all for sacking a coach, but questions need to be asked at years end.

Preaching to the well and truly converted.

Kelvin has been closer to the mark than most on here over the years! Lol
I am on the Kelvin train, and have apologised to him previously and will again.

Wish we'd been expelled during the saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back