Game Day Round 10: Dreamtime At The G - Richmond v Essendon, Sat 25/5/19, MCG, 7.25PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saad decision and subsequent 50 was bullshit. You guys are getting ripped a new one by the umpires, ffs can someone take out Lynch. That campaigner would have to be one of the most disliked players, by his peers, in the league

It's holding the ball everyday of the week, hand full of jumper and bounced the ball.. we can't blame everything on the umps....
The 50 was stiff tho
This is absurd. He disposed if the ball and instead, gets pinged and a 50 against?!

**** this. I'm cancelling my membership. Not for lost love of my club, but because I refuse to fund the AFL and it's campaigner umpires. What a joke.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is a very soft team. Merrett has perfected the meh tackle.
Merrett is my prototype example for players coming in full of talent and hunger only to convert to the Essendon way 5 seasons in.

It's a disease that needs to be eradicated, no matter the cost.

I don’t care how “good” people think this list is (for the record it’s not as crash hot as many of you think) ...

This is by far the DUMBEST list and coached by the DUMBEST coaching panel in the competition. They have NO idea what they are doing. They are amateurs in every possible way that haven’t evolved with the sport. We’ve been turning talented draft picks into mediocre mid range ‘nothing’ players for ten years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a correct decision. A stupid rule but correct decision. A finger on a player bouncing the ball is holding the ball.

It was exactly same as Lions game in ‘17 when McKenna opponent ‘grabbed’ with his finger and McKenna’s goal wasn’t paid. Would have been the sealer and we lost.

We have a pea heart captain.

Lol stop blaming the umps

You are only embarrassing yourselves

We are so far off the mark it’s not even funny. Just the same old shitful Essendon who will end up finishing just outside finals.

It's holding the ball everyday of the week, hand full of jumper and bounced the ball.. we can't blame everything on the umps....
The 50 was stiff tho

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I will say it's odd how many interpretations are relaxed surrounding HTB decisions, yet this one is policed as tightly as ever. Go figure.

You know you are in trouble when Ambrose has to play centre half forward.

Who replaces the injured Stringer next week?
Is James Stewart still available?
Did Brown injure his wrist today?
Is Fantasia back next week?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back