Autopsy vs Western Bulldogs - end of an era - Rd 10, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

There was a lot of upside in today's win, it is reasonable that brad had to go as he has gotten most out of an average side during a time of limited resources. He is not the coach to take us to the next level but someone who saw a through a low period. He maximize the unit's output during a time of parsimony but now we have better resources, our practices need to be more in tune with the best practices. In this regard, our club is still very much back in the 90s mindset. We are 3 people short of a sustained period of success. We need a new coach, head of development and drafting.

Apparently, Kingy had a family commitment on the day that he was invited to present the jumper. Scott would be well aware of that but he chose to go there anyway. I felt he was also specifically targetting Duck when he spoke of past players who criticize don't put up their hand to help out. Which is also bullsh!t because Duck has been specifically blocked by Scott from having any involvement with the players.

Fair enough then on King’s behalf. There’s definitely always two sides to a story and I’ve not been shy to say I’m a Brad Scott fan but that’s disappointing if he’s gone down that track if that’s true re King’s reasoning.

As for Carey, that’s a tough one given the circumstances. That’s always going to be a polarizing issue. Damned if you do damned if you don’t.

Eyes got a little watery at the end there. I personally wanted the change and haven’t been his biggest fan but he has given the club great service and was good for him to get a send off like that.

As for the game, I haven’t seen us turn up that hungry in a very long time. The heat was on from the first bounce and the pressure forced them back all day.

Youngsters showed plenty again. But most importantly took a lot to get it together after the last 24 hours and they done it perfectly. May be a very big moment in Ziebell’s captaincy too.
We were average against an average team. Hungry my ass! Have the Bulldogs plenty of space even when they lost the contest. Not sure what game you were watching. Allowed six straight goals when we were in a winning position. Like America and Australia now following, a glossy-eyed idea of the good-old-days causes people to make decisions against their own interests.

Brad Scott is good at parts of coaching. s**t at out-coaching the other coach. Par at winning. Stubborn. Wedded to players lacking large parts of game but good at making then feel special. No good.

But spinners keep spinning so the galumph! Never comes

Just thinking about heading over to the Bulldogs Board to see how that contested marking beast, Naughton is getting on.....any thoughts??

Robbie eats these types for breakfast. He’ll be using one of his arms as a toothpick to pick his eggs Benedict out tomorrow morning.

Our players allowing Libba's goal on 3 quarter time siren. What do you think they did wrong here??
03111b689b848b4658f0880089587e04.jpg
b3f5343e4199040a0ae9ad8f5430e1fc.jpg
997e3ec281c6ed01e4a5896b22cfea03.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently, Kingy had a family commitment on the day that he was invited to present the jumper. Scott would be well aware of that but he chose to go there anyway. I felt he was also specifically targetting Duck when he spoke of past players who criticize don't put up their hand to help out. Which is also bullsh!t because Duck has been specifically blocked by Scott from having any involvement with the players.
Brads being misleading? No way. :stern look

Lots of emotion around the place at the minute...Kingy expressed an opinion...which is his job...If a member of the media was in part responsible for the demise of a senior afl coach then the club executive should resign now......
I can't remember in which thread I said it, but Brad Scott was backed by imaginary friends against Buckley.

Buckley must be bristling with all this 'who is going to snap him up first' rubbish. I am. Brad Scott is UNSUCCESSFUL. Has happened to many before.

You get off and try and get on the right horse.

Had a great elongated chance. This is why companies spend so much on advertising! Brad Scott is being portrayed as an oyster found in a diamond that some adorable dolphin has found and given to humans.

He failed. That's that Brad 'contributed to', the ability of our team to win 'if it was two goals the other way we wouldn't be having this conversation'. That no one sees the important things Kane Turner is doing.

Poor Brad. Poor, poor Brad. He failed like I sometimes do flipping pancakes. I think I am at an eighty percent success rate at least.

No one pays me. No one has to watch me. No one pays me to watch me guide a group of players to success.

Spare me the histrionics. Is a reality tv show and I think the club has to be bigger and never let this situation happen again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worth quoting again as spot on.

Those laying into Kingy when we've had a fraud of a coach (nice family man, hard worker, excellent morals etc etc), that Kingy rightly has criticized regularly needs a reality check.

I'd love to hear Duck's (genuine) view. I reckon he would have an even lower opinion than Kingy and would boss Scott if played under his "leadership".
Ignore list for this one I think.

Funny how many new accounts have popped up this week :think:

Personally I think Brad couldn't give a flying **** that King bags his coaching, I think he's filthy that he had a crack at his integrity regarding him being a visitor to the club etc.
The guest that brings crystals and says your blinds don't filter the right Sun light

O.K. I will say what I will. Scotts is Full of **** and a Fraud. Held our club back. Check out his Overarching Legacy. Good Riddance. :stern look

I think you are full of s**t Zondors. Players gave their all for him over a long period and then look genuinely gutted today. Not the sign of a coach who is full of s**t and a fraud. Players see through that straight away.

I felt he was also specifically targetting Duck when he spoke of past players who criticize don't put up their hand to help out. Which is also bullsh!t because Duck has been specifically blocked by Scott from having any involvement with the players.
With good reason. Violent misogynistic assholes have no place at north no matter who they are

If Scott was filthy on Kingy calling him a visitor I hardly think lining him up for a faint bump is the way to go about it.
Just not a good look.
Loser that can lie about losing but blames everything but the chrysanthemums for being s**t at his job. Poor, poor Brad. Elite school brings elite connections and a more than decent crack at being successful. 'being a father to players 'f*** right off. Several welfare people in place. Not the senior coaches job. Always the reason Gary assures never got another coaching gig at afl level.

Media selling him like he is Nostradamus!
What a joke!

I think you are full of **** Zondors. Players gave their all for him over a long period and then look genuinely gutted today. Not the sign of a coach who is full of **** and a fraud. Players see through that straight away.

The players appear to genuinely like him. But is that the main objective of the senior coach? That’s the job for the masseuse or the volunteer cooking lunch.

I’d be curious to know how many really successful coaches were liked by their players during their careers. No doubt they respect them and possibly liked them after the fact given they achieved.

The players appear to genuinely like him. But is that the main objective of the senior coach? That’s the job for the masseuse or the volunteer cooking lunch.

I’d be curious to know how many really successful coaches were liked by their players during their careers. No doubt they respect them and possibly liked them after the fact given they achieved.

Who knows? It has changed over the years (and not just in footy). It seems that Hawthorn players genuinely love Clarkson.

But that wasn’t the point, wins aside, I doubt very much they would show that emotion for a disingenuous fraud as asserted by our mate Zondors.

But according to delusional Dogs fans it’s our fault the crowd was so small?!?!??

These clowns actually think they are some powerhouse of the competition.
Very unlucky to only receive twice as many frees as we did. Umps clearly out to get them.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back