Oppo Camp AFL Round 10 - Other game discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats or Pies for the flag it looks like. Who do we hate more?
Anyone probably 50+ would be Collingwood. Historic rivalry.

Personally I hate Carlton but it's not a rivalry it's they are just scum.

Reckon you'd find a dozen different answers here

Anyone probably 50+ would be Collingwood. Historic rivalry.

Personally I hate Carlton but it's not a rivalry it's they are just scum.

Reckon you'd find a dozen different answers here

I think my ranking goes:

1- cats
2- hawks
3- pies
4- bombers

Can’t imagine we have any baseball fans here but I am visiting family in Williamsport PA. It’s the home of the Little League World Series. A team frown the Gold Coast made it here in 2018 and I purchased this Australia hat that I will watch our victory with tonight and send to my good mate CWaffles afterwards.

Go Dees.

Can’t imagine we have any baseball fans here but I am visiting family in Williamsport PA. It’s the home of the Little League World Series. A team frown the Gold Coast made it here in 2018 and I purchased this Australia hat that I will watch our victory with tonight and send to my good mate CWaffles afterwards.

Go Dees.
D5AB85A6-7B8B-44DF-88FA-A52F067F9C58.jpeg

Yes, bombers are a well deserved side to loath too. To further your AFL education do some googling of Adrian Dodoro.
In tribute of this round, should do some googling of michael long being an absolute thug in the 2000 GF

I said I wouldn’t apologize for telling a GWS fan my prediction and for the most part I don’t. But if it offended my fellow Dees brethren, I apologize for that.

But let’s not be afraid to tell folks what we believe. It’s okay to believe. Just go for it like we want from Trac at 30M? What’s the worst than can happen? We miss??!!

💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Go Dees.
Holy crap, i just saw this, that is awesome.

I just hope the GC team performed better than we did today!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice to see Hogan absolutely killing it for Freo tonight would have been the difference for us

Hogan kicked 20 in 4 games vs the Lions for us, currently has had 5 handballs.

Finished with 8 handballs, 1 mark and 2 tackles. Harris Andrews had 15 possies and 10 marks. All the Hogan / TMac / blah blah guff aside, that is an absolute pantsing.

I’ve been watching the Freo v Lions game since the first few minutes, I’ve heard Derm mention him not doing enough more than I’ve actually seen him involved in play ... would have been the difference today tho wouldn’t you say Topkent
Seems I'm getting more joy out of Hogans shitness than Melbournes season lol.

Holy crap, i just saw this, that is awesome.

I just hope the GC team performed better than we did today!

A full day spent in the sun/pool having some drinks and I feel asleep in front of the TV waiting for the game to start 🙈

Woke up in the third and we had one goal 😩

Watched for a bit but went back to bed when we were down a million. So disappointing.

Can’t believe the GWS fan I talked some smack too hasn’t come back here for his just reward 🤷🏻‍♂️

to busy looking for the joe the goose, needs to extract a digit and work on his lead up and kicking game.
He's been like that for the last few years. He has never been as a good a player as he was in his first season when he was crashing packs and had consistent second and third efforts for the footy. Since then, he's very much in work smarter, not harder mode, he doesn't lead, he doesn't jump for pack marks, and nothing by way of follow up efforts. He always wants the ball put on his head because, if he his defender stays behind him, he'll engage and try to win a free kick, and if the defender goes in front, he'll try to work him under the ball and run into an open goal ... smarter, not harder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back