Preview Round 10 - Carlton v St Kilda, Sunday 26 May 2019, 3.20pm @ Marvel Stadium - Final Team - Post #828

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon baggers...
Cripps to bounce back and monster them, bringing all the outside running players into the game which therefore brings the forwards into play and easing the pressure on our back line - hopefully.
Blues by 12.
I just want to see 4 quarters of unrelenting pressure, mongrelisation ffs.

So badly in need of a good 10-12 years of absolute domination.

I’m really not asking much

I just want to see 4 quarters of unrelenting pressure, mongrelisation ffs.

So badly in need of a good 10-12 years of absolute domination.

I’m really not asking much
I’m hearing ya mate. We tend to rebound from big losses so hopefully that pattern continues and we see it through, if we do with a four quarter effort than we should get over them.

To have someone like Cripps captaining the club at a time like now is amazing. We are lucky to have him at carlton . Cometh the moment cometh the man! He can't do it alone. We need all onboard and some tough nuts alongside him. Let's see who put their hands up for this. It is truly s line in the sand time.

Cripps was not alone in this, Docherty was apart of this too

I’m hearing ya mate. We tend to rebound from big losses so hopefully that pattern continues and we see it through, if we do with a four quarter effort than we should get over them.
Makes me feel physically sick watching us play like we did last week. I get over it pretty quickly but I just bloody love the baggers. I can’t help it. DF9BCC30-9DBE-4193-8242-FDC21241C293.gif

Man I hope we win today. Otherwise I can see a few on here doing a “Mario from Doncaster”.

We've reached a point where shocking performances aren't so shocking anymore...

It really depends which Carlton turns up. Good Carlton, will be able to beat this mob, bad Carlton is capable of some of the worst football I've ever seen.

Saints have had the wood on us, even when they were crap last year, they still belted us.

Anyone expecting a win is just setting themselves up for disappointment. Let's just hope they turn up to play today, I'd be very disappointed if they didn't given the "home truths" meeting. If players can't respond to that then nothing will motivate them.

I want to see Cripps grab the ball and stand there. Stopping the game. And explain to the umpires that unless they do something about the players out there holding him illegally each week the game aint starting.

I don't. That would be shocking to see. He is a superstar of the game, he will battle against the odds and still dominate like he usually does.

I don't. That would be shocking to see. He is a superstar of the game, he will battle against the odds and still dominate like he usually does.
Yeah well a slight exagerration maybe but it ruins football to see these unfair tactics. There is no worse thing in the game than a player that has the sole objective of stopping another player from getting hold of the ball. All of them should be suspended for going against the spirit of the game. Including our blokes that do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah well a slight exagerration maybe but it ruins football to see these unfair tactics. There is no worse thing in the game than a player that has the sole objective of stopping another player from getting hold of the ball. All of them should be suspended for going against the spirit of the game. Including our blokes that do it.
Haven’t had anything to do with junior footy for ages but is it true that they don’t allow hard tags and zones anymore, or did I dream that up?

Don't stress if we don't win today...

Next week is a ******* shoe-in. No Stringer, Shiel, Daniher, Fantasia and Smith. If we can't beat that line-up then we're in serious trouble.

Win today and I'll be expecting 2 in a row.
Two in a row?? Man, my kids will see that as a premiership! Do it for the kids Blues, they deserve it.

Maybe some of our other blokes should step up and help him out...

I want to see Cripps grab the ball and stand there. Stopping the game. And explain to the umpires that unless they do something about the players out there holding him illegally each week the game aint starting.

Or our coaching staff could actually earn their money and coach other players to assist in ways to get Cripps more seperation from opponents.

Have always considered a player with their back to the ball should be a free to the player they are facing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back