Preview Round 10 - Carlton v St Kilda, Sunday 26 May 2019, 3.20pm @ Marvel Stadium - Final Team - Post #828

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure if this has been posted here yet but I heard an interesting tid bit about your boys booting the coaches out of the rooms this week so the players could have a frank discussion about their performances collectively and individually. Pretty much a your are in or you are out moment for the group . It will be interesting to see if the performance today reflects this or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if this has been posted here yet but I heard an interesting tid bit about your boys booting the coaches out of the rooms this week so the players could have a frank discussion about their performances collectively and individually. Pretty much a your are in or you are out moment for the group . It will be interesting to see if the performance today reflects this or not.

Not really a tid bit.

Bolts wasn't kicked out of the meeting!

hi b tron hows the mood in kangaroo land?

Thanks for the inside info mate. I’ve also got some juicy info about your mob, not sure if you’ve heard yet or not but apparently Brad Scott has coached his last game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back