Review Positives and Negatives - Raining Premiers vs Adelaide

Priddis Is Done

Norm Smith Medallist
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
So missed the last mins of last night's game.

So switch onto the replay on fox, ending 11am. Nope it's the Norf show.

Try to re record the game, nope last 3 minutes missing again.

It's the Karma Bus's way of smashing me.

Aug 31, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
This is a special group of players. What they achieved last year, the pure joy and jubilation we all felt on that day was something unforgettable. We are privileged to support such a great club. The last two games has shown that this group still has the fire in them. Things haven’t gone fully our way this season, we are still not at our best, many of the guys are still building their form and fitness but we are finding a way. I have complete faith and confidence in this group. Previously, we would have to finish in the top two to be a legitimate chance. Now, I just think a top four spot will do. There are no fears now, this team can win *almost* anywhere ☺️

Back the boys in all. The GD threads are a height of emotion and irrationality, and that’s understandable. However there are a couple on here who are nothing more than trolls. I’m sorry if that offends, but that’s what they are and they need to be called out on it. We are blessed to support the club we do and my god, if we can achieve the ultimate again this year... Well let’s keep taking it one week at a time!

Eagle Al

Rookie
Feb 3, 2008
Harvey, WA
AFL Club
West Coast

Attachments

• 07046163-7F5F-4132-BEC0-A76EA8599955.png
    07046163-7F5F-4132-BEC0-A76EA8599955.png
    2 MB · Views: 233
Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
Is there anything better than in a tight game, centre bounce and you just see Norm Shuey wheel left or right out of the centre bounce puts 10m on his opponent. You smile, because you just know the kick is going to be lethal.
He is just so smooth on either side. Silky Shue

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Karim Abdul Yeo

Cancelled
Jul 30, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Plenty of positives in this game. Laid 100 plus tackles which is rare for us specially as a winning team. Won Hit outs lol. Where are the Vardy haters?? Yeo just gone to another level. Also No Masten 4 wins in a row.

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
So missed the last mins of last night's game.

So switch onto the replay on fox, ending 11am. Nope it's the Norf show.

Try to re record the game, nope last 3 minutes missing again.

It's the Karma Bus's way of smashing me.

The answer is Kayo Sports. Watch a reply when you want to. Dont get cranky with the kids or misses if you are late getting home for the opening bounce, last night I went to a Soccer quiz night and came home and watched the game.

Priddis Is Done

Norm Smith Medallist
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
The answer is Kayo Sports. Watch a reply when you want to. Dont get cranky with the kids or misses if you are late getting home for the opening bounce, last night I went to a Soccer quiz night and came home and watched the game.
I re downloaded the replay. It was cut short as well.

Will try again.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Shuey’s last quarter was elite to the power of elite.
Call me Bias but the disparity between Shuey and Sloane ain't that much (IMO as players both on par) but Sloane gets frothed on so much by commentators and outside fans.

Astro7

Official Halftime Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah I’d prefer we have a seven goal first quarter and then win by 15 goals personally. Oh well! Nice problem to have
For sure, although I'm just as good with 2goal wins or 2 point wins..I don't mind the neck and neck game, on the edge of your seat - but being buried and resurrected each week can be very exhausting!?

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Call me Bias but the disparity between Shuey and Sloane ain't that much (IMO as players both on par) but Sloane gets frothed on so much by commentators and outside fans.

One has a Norm Smith medal, the other is Rory Sloane

Astro7

Official Halftime Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Maybe it was my beer goggles, but I didn't notice Sloane part the seas the way Shuey does, several times a game - when he can shrug tackles, he looks for clear space to run, then hits the Turbo! Often spears to a chest, or a well-positioned lob to marking forwards, or a raking goal! Sloane not so much or not so often ...

Back