Game Day GDT: Round 10 Vs GWS @ MCG @ 13:10-What a Gigantic Curse our season is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’ t get it guys. 68 to 17 (just got one now).
Where is that intensity? Do the dees only bring their best efforts against my team the pies? Every team seems to lift against us.
I will make a call the dees will be up for Queens Birthday and the pies will still win in a very close game. 1-2 goals in it.
Far too much talent to be down by 50 points in a half of footy.

It's Melbourne. Remove any sort of rational thinking

Where is that intensity? Do the dees only bring their best efforts against my team the pies? Every team seems to lift against us.
I will make a call the dees will be up for Queens Birthday and the pies will still win in a very close game. 1-2 goals in it.

It's our grand final.

Collingwood will do terrible things to us.

Awesome, Green snipled TMac and now Jones has been KO'd. We will overrun them in the last.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know that it'll make * all difference to the end result, but this is one of the worst umpiring performances all year. Throws everywhere, HTB non-existent, Jones getting smashed and no free.

2 GOALS IN A QUARTER
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back