IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Whats the go ?
Apparently Sportsbet mispriced the 40+ disposals market. Multis were taken, SB voided the bets. Needless to say the event got up. Punters moaning on Twitter about it.

Twitter is probably best place to inform oneself about the details

Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Everton
Personally don’t have a great deal of sympathy for people who have bets voided on known errors. Have much for sympathy for genuine punters who get restricted/banned. Although if there is one Corp that can afford to cop it it’s Sportsbet.

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not sure you can cry pricing error on $1.70 shot suppose to be $1.15 when other markets support it.

Pricing errors are missing the decimal etc.

Will be a tough one beating a Corp at their own T+C but interesting

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Not sure you can cry pricing error on $1.70 shot suppose to be $1.15 when other markets support it.

Pricing errors are missing the decimal etc.

Will be a tough one beating a Corp at their own T+C but interesting

Yeah hard to know where they go from a brand perspective.

$1-70 for a $1-15 shot is a 30% of total market error, not sure whether that constitutes a palp or not from a disputes ruling perspective

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
They’ve priced individuals at a fair portion of the market for over 40. So the price they set was the price they wanted, for me this almost rules out price error. I just wonder what t+c they fall back on.

Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Everton
Is it the first time they’ve offered the market? In general that big of price differential is covered by t+c’s, but they would find it difficult to argue if they went up previously with the same prices.

All of these people haven’t stumbled across this 9 leg multi because they thought it was a genuinely good bet, they knew there was an error

Is it the first time they’ve offered the market? In general that big of price differential is covered by t+c’s, but they would find it difficult to argue if they went up previously with the same prices.

All of these people haven’t stumbled across this 9 leg multi because they thought it was a genuinely good bet, they knew there was an error

I'd say the markets have been there at this price for a while it's just that it went viral this week. Given they voided them all pre the event can't see how it won't be found it is in line with their t&c's.

Don't rate the filly crop that highly in the UK so even though I was with Hermosa at Newmarket I am going to continue to look for odds. Taking POLLYANA on that basis. She actually has the highest official rating in the race off the back of her dominant win in the Duchess of Cambridge at Newmarket as a 2yo - so she only needs to run to that to be right in the finish here at double figure odds.

Looks another procession for MAGICAL in the Gold Cup.

Can pick a second :mad:

bigdog43

Club Legend
Sep 20, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Thinking about heading up to the Darwin Cup but my dates aren't great. Might have to be the Darwin Guineas, anyone been before? Would you recommend either of the meets?

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Thinking about heading up to the Darwin Cup but my dates aren't great. Might have to be the Darwin Guineas, anyone been before? Would you recommend either of the meets?

Yeah been to a few and pencilled at one back in the day.

DC weekend is prob better because you have the Palmerston on Sat and Cup on Monday. Recovery day between or sightseeing etc.

I like California Fox in the next at Dubbo. Freshen up and won over the distance at the track . not enamoured by barrier 1 but think its got a good chance at 33s

I'll PM you when the Monday country tout starts :thumbsu:

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I see Nature Strip is 2nd top weight for the Straddy... they should have a defibrillator at about the 100 meter mark cos i fear for its life if it runs

I will be on all the 3yo fillies running.. going to be a very poor edition

Back