Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not as bad as SEN or any FM station.

Ads do annoy me as well.

The great majority of my radio listening is ABC Radio News Radio and BBC World Service.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Are you including when they come back from an ad break, read a live transcript of an ad as if they were having a conversation and then go back to another ad break, cross to a sponsered traffic report before finishing with a few more ads?

Did Kane call Scott selfish for quitting during the season?
He would know from personal experience.

Gold.

Next Kornes will get stuck into a player for getting cheap possessions, running behind a team mate for a quick give...

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...s/news-story/d022092228269b7703464a231233262d

On Sunday morning Kane Cornes categorically declared Brad Scott’s departure from North Melbourne was “selfish.”

Minutes later at Arden Street, without mentioning Cornes’ name, Kangaroos chairman Ben Buckley reiterated the selflessness of Scott’s exit. This, according to Buckley and Scott himself, was the outgoing coach “putting the club first,” as he’d always done.

So which was it, selfish or selfless? Or a bit of both?

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...s/news-story/d022092228269b7703464a231233262d

On Sunday morning Kane Cornes categorically declared Brad Scott’s departure from North Melbourne was “selfish.”

Minutes later at Arden Street, without mentioning Cornes’ name, Kangaroos chairman Ben Buckley reiterated the selflessness of Scott’s exit. This, according to Buckley and Scott himself, was the outgoing coach “putting the club first,” as he’d always done.

Scott has come out & said he wanted to coach out the season... so he didn't exactly do a Kornes & quit after a milestone as was pushed.

Cornes half baked attempt at being a fireman was amazingly selfish. He took the spot of someone more deserving. Any shred of credibility that he had is fast disappearing as the Victorian media start to wake up to what we have known in SA for a long time

Cornes half baked attempt at being a fireman was amazingly selfish. He took the spot of someone more deserving. Any shred of credibility that he had is fast disappearing as the Victorian media start to wake up to what we have known in SA for a long time
Are you implying AFL hangers-on begin with some amount of credibility?:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so, our favourite advertiser journo was complaining on SEN in melb last night that his employer has said they don't want him to go to china to cover the port game this year

despite having personally booked his own plane ticket and accommodation - at his own expense, and has an official invite from the pear

Last edited:
so, our favourite advertiser journo was complaining on SEN in melb last night that his employer has said he doesn't want him to go to china to cover the port game this year

despite having personally booked his own plane ticket and accommodation - at his own expense, and has an official invite from the pear
Fagan strikes again.....

so, our favourite advertiser journo was complaining on SEN in melb last night that his employer has said they don't want him to go to china to cover the port game this year

Sounds like an absolute crock. Why wouldn't they want him there - especially if he was paying to go himself. Sounds like complete BS to me.

More likely its that Port didn't offer pay for comment this year and so he's trying to save face about not going. The guys is an idiot who is consistently losing any and all connections to relevance (if he ever had them).

he booked his own ticket and accommodation fine, it was the 'provide payment details' page where it all fell down.

He won't get in as a mere mortal spectator.

There'll be too many local Chinese taking up the sold-out seats.

Not to mention the completely full marquees out the back.

Sounds like an absolute crock. Why wouldn't they want him there - especially if he was paying to go himself. Sounds like complete BS to me.

More likely its that Port didn't offer pay for comment this year and so he's trying to save face about not going. The guys is an idiot who is consistently losing any and all connections to relevance (if he ever had them).
SEN are not a Port sponsor.

FiveAA are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back