Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a cap on coaching salaries? If not, lahlnorf.

Apparently he raves about Perth. He's not going anywhere.

Yep a soft cap, for every $ you go over who have to pay an equivalent $ to the AFL.

Part of the AFL's "equalisation policy" where well run clubs get penalised for being, well, well run and broke arse joke clubs get our "equalisation" money for being, well, broke arse jokes.

Yep a soft cap, for every $ you go over who have to pay an equivalent $ to the AFL.

Part of the AFL's "equalisation policy" where well run clubs get penalised for being, well, well run and broke arse joke clubs get our "equalisation" money for being, well, broke arse jokes.

So the point is if North break that cap for Simmo, they’re actually having to pay $2 for every $1 they exceed it by. I would suggest this is not something they’ll want, or be able, to do.

Simmo’s great but is he worth bankrupting your social club masquerading as a professional football team for?

I used to not mind Pav, in fact I felt sorry for him, until he started commentating our games. Now I think he's a world class campaigner
Yeh this too, always repected him but now I just wanna pull his nose down around and shove it up his arse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely lost it at that, was brilliant.

It's really hard to discount him destroying Kemp with a thug act but if i can get past that he's one of the most accomplished footballers of the modern era and anyone shooting down pav will bring a smile to my face. Everyone talks about the Voss, Hird, Buckley as a 3 way conversation but over that era it really should include both Cousins and Ricciuto.

Not so much the media but the Vic nuffy brigade are out in force on Twitter trying to have a crack about us wearing our usual clash guernsey and not an indigenous round design. All oblivious to the club’s communications that the AFL dictated our royal indigenous jumper a clash.

Still don’t see how royal blue with white shorts would have clashed with dark navy (almost black) guernsey and shorts.

I thought Ricciuto's comment "You're allowed to start the year slow after you win a premiership, aren't you Pav?" was a bit cruel to Pavlich.

Oh damn, I missed that 😂
Let’s see how Pav commentates today’s match. Wonder if there will be any saltiness or bitterness directed at Neale :think: I am sure the crowd booing will be ok though!

Not so much the media but the Vic nuffy brigade are out in force on Twitter trying to have a crack about us wearing our usual clash guernsey and not an indigenous round design. All oblivious to the club’s communications that the AFL dictated our royal indigenous jumper a clash.

Still don’t see how royal blue with white shorts would have clashed with dark navy (almost black) guernsey and shorts.
The club could have done a clash style design though. Back in 2015 when nic nat took mark of the year, he was wearing a mostly yellow indigenous Jersey which avoided any clash.

The club could have done a clash style design though. Back in 2015 when nic nat took mark of the year, he was wearing a mostly yellow indigenous Jersey which avoided any clash.
Our design shouldn't be dictated by other clubs' designs and avoiding a clash. It would just be nice if idiots spent 5 minutes looking into the reasons for yesterday's jumper before teeing off.

So the VFLOGGO Footy Show were about to go through our game and showed up the graphic but the sooky scott press conference interrupted it. How convenient! We got a whole half second there amazing. Do they go through it afterwards? Nah * it its only West Coast. Don't even try to hide their contempt for us do they?

So the VFLOGGO Footy Show were about to go through our game and showed up the graphic but the sooky scott press conference interrupted it. How convenient! We got a whole half second there amazing. Do they go through it afterwards? Nah **** it its only West Coast. Don't even try to hide their contempt for us do they?

I was also unimpressed. Waited the whole show and then right at the end got my hopes up when they introduced the game....nek minnit.

Surely they knew the press conference was at a certain time and could have got through all the games instead of dribbling sh*t. That would be optimistic I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back