Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 15 - Gold City Royals vs East Side Hawks at The Golden Throne

Feb 12, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
1558859931962.png

1558860019224.png

1558860067059.png

Agreed...Qooty is an a-hole of the highest order and as a result, is completely full of s**t!

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Thanks for the weeks Hawks, was a strange read of the sim as I occasionally forgot some of you aren't my teammates anymore so celebrated a few goals I shouldn't. Was a cracker sim though and stayed close all game. Hopefully your season is still alive for next week.

Nice win Royals, best time to hit form is this time of the season and we've gone from looking at an early finish six weeks ago to a chance for a top four spot. From here on anything is possible.

Good stuff Royals. Once again showing the world that money can buy anything. Even umpires

Great week Hawks
I accidentally bought four extra. They're in my boot.

In fact I think there needs to be some research done because there is a media story here somewhere.
Considering I’ve played full back all season I’d suggest this is the worst batch of full forwards ever assembled in a season.
Think I’ve had about 8 goals kicked on me for the season.

In fact I think there needs to be some research done because there is a media story here somewhere.
Considering I’ve played full back all season I’d suggest this is the worst batch of full forwards ever assembled in a season.
Think I’ve had about 8 goals kicked on me for the season.
We'll find out when I announce the Derf medallist.

Back