Ablett this time a punch gotta get a suspension for that

Remove this Banner Ad

Perfect scenario - gets a week and mopes about pondering just how life has become so horrifically unfair. Returns the following week to play Richmond whereby hes booed the **** out of and Stack/Balta mow him down like a bus through a stray dog. Everyone is elated. Career over.

Happy times.
It wouldn't be a Geelong thread without some Richmond nuff wishing injury on someone

Ablett gets a week, which is justified. Will not appeal it, so everyone, move on. Was lucky last week where he should have got a week, was sanctioned this week. People still going on about it after he gets the suspension that everyone wanted, are just flogging a dead horse

Please appeal Gaz and get off just for the lols.

Bring your Brownlows with you.

:)
He'll get off if they appeal. The melts will be glorious, even better if they still end up resting him anyway.

He'll get off if they appeal. The melts will be glorious, even better if they still end up resting him anyway.

I want this to happen. ;)

Ablett gets a week, which is justified. Will not appeal it, so everyone, move on. Was lucky last week where he should have got a week, was sanctioned this week. People still going on about it after he gets the suspension that everyone wanted, are just flogging a dead horse
The Facebook mouth breathers are generally calling for a Gaff-like suspension now, because you know, the incidents were so similar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As we've all known for some time, no special treatment for Gaz.

Do something worthy of suspension, get suspended.

Exactly, we can put to bed the thoughts of ‘protected’ now.
People stupidly think the other actions are worth the same as a punch.
So many drama queens.

‘Don’t you know who I am’

should have dealt with this properly the first time, then the twat would keep trying it on thinking he can keep getting away with it because he is holier than this G Ablett. Should get an extra week or 2 for stupidity
Acting like he finally broke someone's jaw after weeks of merely knocking blokes out.

Acting like he finally broke someone's jaw after weeks of merely knocking blokes out.
I wonder what he thought about Crab Mitchell almost knocking Goldys block off and getting away with it due to Brownlow contention?

Great result ..and now that he has been charged once and his "perfect" record is no longer intact expect him to not get any leeway ever again from the MRP.
If he keeps doing what he has been doing for the last month he might just end up sitting out half the season with suspensions :eek:

‘Don’t you know who I am’

should have dealt with this properly the first time, then the twat would keep trying it on thinking he can keep getting away with it because he is holier than this G Ablett. Should get an extra week or 2 for stupidity
Thats why he's booed. Even after he clocked Miles in the jaw he appealed to the ump that he did nothing wrong and kept chirping away to him.

Big ego and big sook, and you cant have it both ways without people saying wtf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back