Ablett this time a punch gotta get a suspension for that

He started to be booed because he hates gay people.

It was compounded by him whacking blokes and getting off where lesser players had already been suspended.

It would be incorrect to state that the booing is entirely due to one factor or the other.
Unbelievable....truly unbelievable

Feb 2, 2011
Hell
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Indiana Pacers, Celta Vigo, LA Rams
Perfect scenario - gets a week and mopes about pondering just how life has become so horrifically unfair. Returns the following week to play Richmond whereby hes booed the **** out of and Stack/Balta mow him down like a bus through a stray dog. Everyone is elated. Career over.

Happy times.

Lmao, some of y'all need to take time away from this s**t.

Acting like this on a forum over a sport can't be good for your health.

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
He started to be booed because he hates gay people.

It was compounded by him whacking blokes and getting off where lesser players had already been suspended.

It would be incorrect to state that the booing is entirely due to one factor or the other.

Lol, no. If that were the case, he wouldn't of copped all the boos he did in Round 1 from Pies fans

Shadow89

Cancelled
Feb 20, 2018
Lmao, some of y'all need to take time away from this ****.

Acting like this on a forum over a sport can't be good for your health.

Some very disturbed people lurk on the boards of Bigfooty...Wouldn't be surprised to see some fail a psych evaluation

Dec 29, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Norwood
Perfect scenario - gets a week and mopes about pondering just how life has become so horrifically unfair. Returns the following week to play Richmond whereby hes booed the **** out of and Stack/Balta mow him down like a bus through a stray dog. Everyone is elated. Career over.

Happy times.

Yeah I doubt many people want to see that.
Fans just want players treated the same for same offences.

I know right. You'd think Geelong was in Egypt with the amount of denial going on down there at the moment.
Not denial, just disbelief at how you characterise and rationalise booing a champion of the game......I sincerely hope you can put it to bed now that Ablett has accepted the one match suspension, but I know I am asking a lot

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
Not denial, just disbelief at how you characterise and rationalise booing a champion of the game......I sincerely hope you can put it to bed now that Ablett has accepted the one match suspension, but I know I am asking a lot
I'll boo a gay hating entitled sniper all I want.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man U .White Sox;Storm,Victory
Ablett gets a week, which is justified. Will not appeal it, so everyone, move on. Was lucky last week where he should have got a week, was sanctioned this week. People still going on about it after he gets the suspension that everyone wanted, are just flogging a dead horse
They flog more than a dead horse me thinks.

Oct 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Only took 3 attempts in 4 weeks.
Something had to give eventually.
From what I have witnessed, the so called drama queens all carry blue and white handbags

Oh yeah coz drama queens say nothing to see here rather than SUSPEND HIM ITS RIGGED just for clumsy blocks that wouldn’t hurt a fly.

No outrage on Hipwood getting away with it other than Jono Brown and Paul Roos going crazy over the fact Christian attempted to suspend Gary and not Hipwood.
But hey Brownlow medallist’s get ‘looked after’
LOL

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oct 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
I'll boo a gay hating entitled sniper all I want.

He doesn’t hate gays, if he did he hates everyone on that list which would include his dad and probably himself and basically everyone he knows.

It’s just you and the rest of the peanut gallery that translates a like to something ridiculous.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Shadow89

Cancelled
Feb 20, 2018
This thread has turned into a dumpster fire...as it always was going to. Some Richmond supporters really don't represent their clan well

Back