Hello!

GalaxyBlue

All Australian
Apr 25, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Been stalking posts for a while so thought it time to introduce myself :)

Long-suffering Carlton supporter, indoctrinated from a young age by my Dad who has supported the Blues for his entire life. Grew up in Adelaide (and if supporting an interstate team there doesn't strengthen your loyalty, nothing will), but eventually returned to my city of birth. Not ashamed to say that the introduction of our AFLW side only served to heighten my interest on both fronts.

I tolerate the Essendon-supporting ways of my partner - but as one of his siblings and a majority of his extended family are fellow 'Baggers, there is plenty of support in the wings.

Also have an interest in the Supercars, whenever I get the chance to watch it.

Greetings!

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man U .White Sox;Storm,Victory
Been stalking posts for a while so thought it time to introduce myself :)

Long-suffering Carlton supporter, indoctrinated from a young age by my Dad who has supported the Blues for his entire life. Grew up in Adelaide (and if supporting an interstate team there doesn't strengthen your loyalty, nothing will), but eventually returned to my city of birth. Not ashamed to say that the introduction of our AFLW side only served to heighten my interest on both fronts.

I tolerate the Essendon-supporting ways of my partner - but as one of his siblings and a majority of his extended family are fellow 'Baggers, there is plenty of support in the wings.

Also have an interest in the Supercars, whenever I get the chance to watch it.

Greetings!
Your partner needs to get out now, it's not going to be a happy ending.

Back