Our next CEO and president

Remove this Banner Ad

rignanv

Team Captain
Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Given we have got a similar thread going about the coach, I'm interested to see people's thoughts on who should be our next CEO and president.

KT and Koch have failed us, just like Ken, after a very positive influence early. But these guys must accept responsibility for the mistake that resigning Ken in 2017 was, as well as destroying the very culture of Port Adelaide by continuing to s**t on our tradition as well as this ongoing acceptance of mediocrity.

Surely they go when Ken goes, if not before. After all, if they stay, like others have posted, do we trust them to hire the right head coach? Do we trust them with our football club anymore? The answer is no.

For me, I'd love Goerge Fiacci to be our next CEO. He loves the club and has already done so much for it, both as a player and since. He has business know-how and stands up for the traditions of the club. He knows what's best for the club and I think he can help us get it.

Warren Tredrea should be our next president. He's a club champion who is widely respected. His media profile is growing and his football knowledge gives him an added advantage.

What do people think? Who would you guys like to see? And how do we make change happen?

Macca can be CEO and my bitch as I’ll take El Presidente role 😂

Not sure George is the CEO type to be honest. There’s a lot to the role.
George can be both. He’s the One-Type type.

Macca can be CEO and my bitch as I’ll take El Presidente role 😂

Not sure George is the CEO type to be honest. There’s a lot to the role.
SOTOS Catering Surprise Winners of Adelaide Oval Contract; Leigh Whicker Bemused

It Just Is

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2012
On cloud 9
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Can suck it!
Agree with Tredrea, can’t see anyone more likely to be the next President.

Chris Davies is probably favorite for next CEO. Very hard to know from the outside how he’s regarded but he has pole position.

Smithy7

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 1, 2014
South of Scotland
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Given we have got a similar thread going about the coach, I'm interested to see people's thoughts on who should be our next CEO and president.

KT and Koch have failed us, just like Ken, after a very positive influence early. But these guys must accept responsibility for the mistake that resigning Ken in 2017 was, as well as destroying the very culture of Port Adelaide by continuing to **** on our tradition as well as this ongoing acceptance of mediocrity.

Surely they go when Ken goes, if not before. After all, if they stay, like others have posted, do we trust them to hire the right head coach? Do we trust them with our football club anymore? The answer is no.

For me, I'd love Goerge Fiacci to be our next CEO. He loves the club and has already done so much for it, both as a player and since. He has business know-how and stands up for the traditions of the club. He knows what's best for the club and I think he can help us get it.

Warren Tredrea should be our next president. He's a club champion who is widely respected. His media profile is growing and his football knowledge gives him an added advantage.

What do people think? Who would you guys like to see? And how do we make change happen?
We don't have a President ...... but we do have a Chairman .. :D

I favoured George as a director but even after he lost his position he said that we should trust the people in charge because we're heading in the right direction. This praise concerned me.
That ain’t what he said to me. Depends, I guess, on who he’s talking to.

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
David noble would be my pick for CEO.
An ambitious guy who is a great operator. He’s getting Brisbane sorted out and has experience in recruiting and as a football operations manager.
The afl also rate him which doesn’t hurt.
I reckon he’d come back to Adelaide for a job like this.
Not bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need proven winners. People we who can get the job done. Meet our future Prez and Boss Man...

Rolling about laughing. But who the fuzz is Pedro?

Jesus H. Kryst, with six largely like-minded fanatics like this at the same table we’d never get a decision unless five dropped dead in the process.
Crueler than when Celebrity Big Brother forced people to spend time with Kyle Sandilands.

Agree with Tredrea, can’t see anyone more likely to be the next President.

Chris Davies is probably favorite for next CEO. Very hard to know from the outside how he’s regarded but he has pole position.
I have a lot of time for Chris. Made a very good first impression on my PAFC China Advisory Group colleague and me when we met up in Shanghai end 2016. Have retained said very good impression.

Chris was recruited primarily to save Hinkerley from himself. Yikes. Poisoned chalice bar none.

Magpiespower

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan
Dec 16, 2004
Salisbury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Rolling about laughing. But who the fuzz is Pedro?

He's the President of Preston Senior High in Idaho. No-one gave him a hope in hell of beating "it girl" Summer Wheatly in the school election. Turns out his campaign manager, Napoleon Dynamite, is some kind of political savant (and an awesome dancer)...

Last edited:
He's the President of Preston Senior High in Idaho. No-one gave him a hope in hell of beating "it girl" Summer Wheatly in the school election. Turns out his campaign manager, Napoleon Dynamite, is some kind of political savant...

Napoleon Dynamite for Chairman. Okay that’s done. Who’s next?

ctpower

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
I have a lot of time for Chris. Made a very good first impression on my PAFC China Advisory Group colleague and me when we met up in Shanghai end 2016. Have retained said very good impression.

Chris was recruited primarily to save Hinkerley from himself. Yikes. Poisoned chalice bar none.

ctpower

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Lockhart regarding the point you made about cd saving the coach from himself are you able to expand On that a bit more. No drama if you don’t feel it’s appropriate.

Back