Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a few drinks at a function Friday night apparently. Club knew but now talk is he had more. All rumours so who knows
Grab your torch and pitchforks.

Man has two beers.

Seriously the media will do anything to bring us down.

Oh how sweet it will be when we are shoving it back In their faces.

Oh boy, so Daisy was out drinking at a Friday night function...

Apparently may have had an incident with Robbie Warnock.

This after the "home truths" meeting where everything was let out including off field/lifestyle choices...

Could he be more stupid? Now what message does this send the youngsters of that playing group?

If he doesn't get suspended by the leadership group then that's it, they've lost the plot.

Oh boy, so Daisy was out drinking at a Friday night function...

Apparently may have had an incident with Robbie Warnock.

This after the "home truths" meeting where everything was let out including off field/lifestyle choices...

Could he be more stupid? Now what message does this send the youngsters of that playing group?

If he doesn't get suspended by the leadership group then that's it, they've lost the plot.

All that has been reported are allegations, nothing substantiated

Sure due process will be followed

Grab your torch and pitchforks.

Man has two beers.

Seriously the media will do anything to bring us down.

Oh how sweet it will be when we are shoving it back In their faces.
Steven May copped it for having drinks on a Sunday when he wasn’t even playing...

I reckon it’s pretty shithouse of Daisy tbh. Cripps and Doc lead a (from all reports) brutal meeting regarding discipline and preparation after a 1-9 start then Dale - a supposed senior figure amongst the young group - is drinking 2 nights before a game? I don’t care if it’s just a couple. It’s plain stupid and disrespectful to his captains and coach. Dumb as hell.

Daisy drinking two nights before a game - great!! Only two beers !! great!!! No that's a great look. Things are rosy. Its the media. The media are evil. We are going great. Its the media fault that we scored 55 points in a game of footy. Did you see Caro lay that tackle in the last quarter and tag MCGovern out of the game? Look how good we are going. So good. Can we see if we can clone a few Boltons and have a Journey doco every week - that'd be great. KEEP BOLTON STAY THE COURSE GREAAT!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steven May copped it for having drinks on a Sunday when he wasn’t even playing...

I reckon it’s pretty shithouse of Daisy tbh. Cripps and Doc lead a (from all reports) brutal meeting regarding discipline and preparation after a 1-9 start then Dale - a supposed senior figure amongst the young group - is drinking 2 nights before a game? I don’t care if it’s just a couple. It’s plain stupid and disrespectful to his captains and coach. Dumb as hell.

Exactly the point I'm trying to make!

He needs to be suspended by the leadership group. We need to show some balls and send a message that we're not mucking around anymore.

Daisy drinking two nights before a game - great!! Only two beers !! great!!! No that's a great look. Things are rosy. Its the media. The media are evil. We are going great. Its the media fault that we scored 55 points in a game of footy. Did you see Caro lay that tackle in the last quarter and tag MCGovern out of the game? Look how good we are going. So good. Can we see if we can clone a few Boltons and have a Journey doco every week - that'd be great. KEEP BOLTON STAY THE COURSE GREAAT!!!!!!!!!
Maybe take the day off, bud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back