Preview North v Tiges round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing against brad but Shaws going to bring the energy back to the group, a lot of extraverts will shine. I expect us to go undefeated from here.

Lol. In other words, Shaw is going to do a “Solksjaer”. Unfortunately, therein lies the greatest sucker punch of all... - ask Man U.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol. In other words, Shaw is going to do a “Solksjaer”. Unfortunately, therein lies the greatest sucker punch of all... - ask Man U.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
If he wins the flag he can stink it up for the next two years, then it'll be time to bring Simmo back. Or maybe Mitchell will have got his bloody paperwork in order.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, maybe, you should have said “it was a lot better than meh"

When put that way, most definitely.

However I have been more impressed in Scott since his sacking, than during his entire tenure as coach.

He actually seemed a bit heartbroken on AFL360.

Straight talked without spin, wish he had taken that approach from the start tbh.

Hi folks,

if anyone is interested in some banter in the lead up to this weeks game, feel free to head on over to our banter thread.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...rne-vs-premiershipmond.1219500/#post-61077770

That aside I think this will be a good game. For me it has the same vibe as our Western Bulldogs game. Club with it's back against the wall, you have obviously had the coaching change, and the players are going to want to respond in a big way.

You always match up on us well too, I have this down as a danger game for us. Although to be fair most of our games have been danger games with who we have missing.

We will probably bring Ivan Soldo back in to ruck against Goldstien which is an absolute must. Gives us half a chance to break even at the stoppages.

Cotchin has been penciled in for this game as his return game for a while now. If that eventuates I reckon he might spend more time at HF rather than on the ball.

I also host the Richmond board weekly Podcast and tomorrow night I will be joined by your very own Snake_Baker to discuss the big game this week!
Hope it is a good game and thanks for the invite but I think I will give the 'lol norf has 5 members hahaha' a miss.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi folks,

if anyone is interested in some banter in the lead up to this weeks game, feel free to head on over to our banter thread.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...rne-vs-premiershipmond.1219500/#post-61077770

That aside I think this will be a good game. For me it has the same vibe as our Western Bulldogs game. Club with it's back against the wall, you have obviously had the coaching change, and the players are going to want to respond in a big way.

You always match up on us well too, I have this down as a danger game for us. Although to be fair most of our games have been danger games with who we have missing.

We will probably bring Ivan Soldo back in to ruck against Goldstien which is an absolute must. Gives us half a chance to break even at the stoppages.

Cotchin has been penciled in for this game as his return game for a while now. If that eventuates I reckon he might spend more time at HF rather than on the ball.

I also host the Richmond board weekly Podcast and tomorrow night I will be joined by your very own Snake_Baker to discuss the big game this week!

Geebus had a quick read- that's some pretty ordinary work I must say, I'd be fairly embarrassed. Sheesh you've a lot of crayon carrier fans.

Geebus had a quick read- that's some pretty ordinary work I must say, I'd be fairly embarrassed. Sheesh you've a lot of crayon carrier fans.

You read all posts or just Richmond posters posts?

Think you will find your crew give as good as they get!

It's a banter thread, what did you expect..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back