Mid season draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Unlikely. Carlton openly said Deluca would need time at the club to understand their structures etc before he was a chance of getting a game. The same would apply to Dunkley going to Melbourne as well. The rest would be a way off as well unless a club hit an injury crisis. Most are longer term project players. I'll be surprised if 1 of those guys gets a game this year. Richmond might surprise with Pickett as he's already 27.

Will Snelling who the bombers took is one to watch...gun mid that’s been dominating SANFL...should play in the next month.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Given that everyone else is injured, maybe he's actually a chance to play. We desperately needed a ruck or KPF backup, so we drafted a 176 cm midfielder. Good times.

Given that everyone else is injured, maybe he's actually a chance to play. We desperately needed a ruck or KPF backup, so we drafted a 176 cm midfielder. Good times.

Maybe he has a 40 inch vert? *shrug*

Crazy how we didn't give Snelling a decent run. He did well in our sanfl team also.

They've been added to the players list now. Deluca 202k, Snelling 149k, Dunkley 130k, etc. Looks like if they've never played AFL before, they are priced at 130k. If they have played AFL, their price is higher and I guess relative to whatever they previously scored. Maybe. Or maybe it's arbitrary.

Apparently the bloke the dogs picked up will be making his debut this week.

They've been added to the players list now. Deluca 202k, Snelling 149k, Dunkley 130k, etc. Looks like if they've never played AFL before, they are priced at 130k. If they have played AFL, their price is higher and I guess relative to whatever they previously scored. Maybe. Or maybe it's arbitrary.
They should all be $130K.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back