How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. You will not make finals.
Losing all your home games.
Captain exposed as soft.
Gibbs dropped...twice this year.
Jenkins dropped for the last month.
Pyke has lost the players (actually lost them last year).
You are in disarray.
Stocker and pick 8 will do nicely.
Cheers.
Lol, disarray is relative... ;)

We are still a good chance for finals & things can turn around for us quickly.

SOS & Bolts theory on this all along was that a skinny kid in 2020 won’t help us as much as a mature aged recruit.. We have done or lost shedding and now is the time to bring in the mature bodies and with this I am under the impression the intention has always been to trade our first round pick this year.. I would be surprised if they don’t already have someone lined up, and perhaps having #1 made that more complicated because no one ever wants to trade pick 1, but trading pick 10 is easy.

Kane McGoodwin think you might be going a tad early, plus I if I was you, I would be more worried about your lot missing finals, especially with you captain shirking contact;)

Hey Pea Nut instead of quoting me within a thread you know I can’t reply within...also hiding behind the thread like a gutless wonder, just come over here and ask!
In fact don’t bother, as I can tell you I’m doing fine.
Appreciate the concern.

Don't tag posters from Opposition Boards.

It's a breach of site rules!

If Stocker continues playing, perhaps earns a rising star nom before the years out and we end up with pick 10 I would say we are about even.

And lets just say Stocker becomes a 200 game A grade player .. how would the trade be viewed then............

And lets just say Stocker becomes a 200 game A grade player .. how would the trade be viewed then............
Can't be any worse than a win win, unless Adelaide stuff up their pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep up the wishful thinking of a top 10 pick while handing over pick 1. We will enjoy 19 as well.
Carlton, Saints, Dogs, GC, Melbourne, Essendon and Power, 7 of the bottom 9 teams to come.
Never let the truth get in the way of a good story or your fantasies.
Bookmark it.

Keep up the wishful thinking of a top 10 pick while handing over pick 1. We will enjoy 19 as well.
Carlton, Saints, Dogs, GC, Melbourne, Essendon and Power, 7 of the bottom 9 teams to come.

That’s okay.

Knowing Reid and your history you will probably trade both of those picks back to SOS for a 30 year old Levi Casboult

... and then drop him to play SANFL :thumbsu:

The melts will be epic soon

Just keep losing to sides that aren't in the 8. Lose just 1 of those games and you will finish with 11 wins and miss out again

Last edited:
SOS & Bolts theory on this all along was that a skinny kid in 2020 won’t help us as much as a mature aged recruit.. We have done or lost shedding and now is the time to bring in the mature bodies and with this I am under the impression the intention has always been to trade our first round pick this year.. I would be surprised if they don’t already have someone lined up, and perhaps having #1 made that more complicated because no one ever wants to trade pick 1, but trading pick 10 is easy.
I reckon part of the theory was that we'd show enough promise this year to entice a player worth a first rounder. Fingers crossed the second half of the year is better than the first...

Don't tag posters from Opposition Boards.

It's a breach of site rules!
I don't mind as our thread has been made Adelaide posters only... so only way was Arr0w to tag me into this thread. Also, done nicely.

Noticed you didn't stay around to defend your post, so you see why we are calling you Adelaide supporters soft. The same as your Captain.
EDIT.. The decent Crows posters will know who i mean.

Last edited:
Maybe just politely redirect them to our draft thread for the coming year... Anyway.
Can't, not allowed over your way. I'm glad you're all looking forward to the draft as this is all you'll have to look forward to in the coming years.Your first priority should be a replacement for captain Cinderella.

Can't, not allowed over your way. I'm glad you're all looking forward to the draft as this is all you'll have to look forward to in the coming years.Your first priority should be a replacement for captain Cinderella.
fishing much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back