Radio 1116 SEN 2023 Line-up

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
In the early days of SEN, I never had any trouble understanding Gary Lyon ...... I do now.

He mumbles terribly, and if he lowers his voice (which he does frequently) its even harder to understand him.

Doesn't seem an issue when "On the Couch" so don't know what it is.......whether he relaxes more in the SEN studio, don't know but its annoying.

In the early days of SEN, I never had any trouble understanding Gary Lyon ...... I do now.

He mumbles terribly, and if he lowers his voice (which he does frequently) its even harder to understand him.

Doesn't seem an issue when "On the Couch" so don't know what it is.......whether he relaxes more in the SEN studio, don't know but its annoying.

Hes not alone. Its a trait of many a radio media person these days, speaking under their breath as if to make themselves or the content secretive/mysterious.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I actually don't mind Lyon and Watson in the morning.

However - I would strongly suggest you never play a drinking game that revolves around taking a shot every time Watson says "OK". You would be passed out after one segment, even if you are a seasoned drinker.
Or a drinking game when KB says “famous”
We’d end up certified alcoholics.

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC

I think you need to get your hearing checked with all due respect .

Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Ed Cowlishaw announced last night he is leaving SEN to join the ABC in Perth. They have a new overnight host lined up already apparently to be announced later in the week.

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
It's not rude , I hear him clearly with all due respect.

Bully for you. lets give you a prize! I clearly hear everyone else on the station, no problems whatsoever.....funny that, I must only be deaf to one person.

You seem to have taken my original post about this very personally, why? what does it matter to you?

Cut the personal insults, there is nothing wrong with my hearing....

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Bully for you. lets give you a prize! I clearly hear everyone else on the station, no problems whatsoever.....funny that, I must only be deaf to one person.

You seem to have taken my original post about this very personally, why? what does it matter to you?

Cut the personal insults, there is nothing wrong with my hearing....
It's not personal ,never have had a crack at you MM. Just saying I don't have a problem and I have poor hearing.

All day socks by underworks, can't say I'm interested.

I listen to Gary and the wisp every morning and have to say it's just gotten better and better as the years go on.
Great on air chemistry.
Not a huge fan of whateley except when he has Rooey on.

Back