Preview The South Australian Arm Of The Chinese Ministry Of Security, oops I Mean Huawai. :) V St KFC The Patron Saint of Giving Easy Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Cry Me a River
My Love
Bringing sexy back
Mirrors
What goes around
Senorita'

Is this enough of a clue or those playing at home?

Justin Timberlake doesn't play for us ;)

It’s a phenomenon I can’t wrap my head around.

In 2011-12, even though it was blatantly obvious Primus had the tactical acumen of minced salmon and the team’s performance was on the same plate, I still looked forward to games.

For the past couple of seasons I could happily do something else with my time and money.

So if it’s not about the dead-end coach (2011-12), or wins and losses (2011-12), what is it?

Boredom. Primus' reign would've begun to grate if we'd had identical seasons for 5 years in a row too. Port has just become boring and predictable.

Just on a friendly visit folks! Looking forward to this game guys, hoping we can at least provide a good contest. Hope everyone (from both clubs) who travels for the match, has a safe flight, and enjoys the game ......... but........ for me, it’s Go Saints!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just on a friendly visit folks! Looking forward to this game guys, hoping we can at least provide a good contest. Hope everyone (from both clubs) who travels for the match, has a safe flight, and enjoys the game ......... but........ for me, it’s Go Saints!
Yes well we are excited also i’m sure you will be in front at qtr time but hope Port can fight back with our extra height up forward and our speed in the midfield.
Go Matlock!!!!

Beats me, the original poster might have his years mixed up. I remember seeing the player at the ground last year.

Was definitely 2017.
Came directly from his mouth as well...

Looks like they're just keen to get a night on piss away from people who know them.
Good on them as well.

Last edited:
Optimistic one.

Does anyone have a spare ticket for the game?

A friend happens to be in shanghai at the time and is keen to get along. sorry if the wrong thread
Tell him to go to the Portman Ritz Carlton on Nanjing Road, walk up to the concierge and ask for his ticket. Tell him to keep a straight face, drop names like Matthew Richardson, Chris Davies and, as a last resort, Ken Hinkley, think on his feet, take it from there, and he’ll end up with his ticket. Serious.

Tell him to go to the Portman Ritz Carlton on Nanjing Road, walk up to the concierge and ask for his ticket. Tell him to keep a straight face, drop names like Matthew Richardson, Chris Davies and, as a last resort, Ken Hinkley, think on his feet, take it from there, and he’ll end up with his ticket. Serious.

I like it, nothing suss about that, I’ll pass it on.😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Back