Training Apples' Training Threads 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully Moore at a minimum comes in for Madgen.

If we can have one of De Goey or Cox come in then that would be great too.

Adams should be ok to come in if he almost came in last week. I'd like Daicos to get his chance too.

Hopefully Moore at a minimum comes in for Madgen.

If we can have one of De Goey or Cox come in then that would be great too.

Adams should be ok to come in if he almost came in last week. I'd like Daicos to get his chance too.
I really want to see Degoey and Moore back out there. They're not our best two players, but they're our two most exciting players to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really want to see Degoey and Moore back out there. They're not our best two players, but they're our two most exciting players to watch.

If the back 6 after the bye can be:

Howe, Rough, Maynard
Crisp, Moore, Shaz

I'll be absolutely rapt. That's an incredible back 6 imo

I'd even argue Quaynor can come in for Crisp who could then be pushed onto a wing. Then Apples comes in for Maynard who can go up into the middle too. There's a lot of depth, variety and interchangeability (a real word?) in our defensive stocks. But I'd be MORE than pleased attacking the second half of the season and finals with that back 6.

Howe, Rough, Maynard
Crisp, Moore, Shaz

I'd even argue Quaynor can come in for Crisp who could then be pushed onto a wing. Then Apples comes in for Maynard who can go up into the middle too. There's a lot of depth, variety and interchangeability (a real word?) in our defensive stocks. But I'd be MORE than pleased attacking the second half of the season and finals with that back 6.
Lets all hope and pray that shaz is over his knee issues for good

Really ??? We are going there again...
I’m up for it.

How often does someone come along with such height and athletic prowess?

Howe, Rough, Maynard
Crisp, Moore, Shaz

If crisp and Maynard get moved into middle, who gets dropped?

Let us hope Cox is up for it.... although he bound to be a bit stiff after a hard session on the track...

Is that what you had in mind... ?
That sounds about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back