No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #11 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavstar

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Lakers, Longhorns
Patty McCartin moved to long term injury list by Saints. Does this mean they have extra pick in mid-season draft?

Sad news that Brad Greens wife died today...

Leaves 2 young boys...

Played his part at the blues and we should take a moment, it’s a tragedy...

In our thoughts...
Very sad, thoughts with the family

Aug 16, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
My son just texted me and gave me a summary of Scott’s press conference.

“Brad Scott proving he’s a dickhead right to the very end”.

Accurate?

I really liked it, loved the clip he gave David King, there needs to be more of it in footy, if someone is a belled and says stupid crap, call them out. If David King refused, like Scott said, to go to the club to end a debutant his jumper, then he deserves a spray.

Pixelshooter

Team Captain
Apr 28, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Sad news that Brad Greens wife died today...

Leaves 2 young boys...

Played his part at the blues and we should take a moment, it’s a tragedy...

In our thoughts...

Really terrible. Saw in another thread she died after a cardiac arrest. For someone so young and with little kids, that's heartbreaking. Strange there's no news of it on any News websites.

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
I really liked it, loved the clip he gave David King, there needs to be more of it in footy, if someone is a belled and says stupid crap, call them out. If David King refused, like Scott said, to go to the club to end a debutant his jumper, then he deserves a spray.
It was the day of his daughter's confirmation and he was given 48 hours notice, according to King.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Chris yarran just got 5 years jail

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/co...tence-for-meth-fuelled-rampage-ng-b881215841z

Former AFL star Chris Yarran has been jailed for five years over a three-hour methamphetamine-fuelled carjacking rampage that ended when he tried to snatch a police officer’s gun.

Yarran terrorised drivers and punched and headbutted a police officer during a crime spree that started in Alkimos and ended in the Perth CBD in November.

Best of luck Yaz. Sometimes it takes hitting absolutely rock bottom before you can rebuild yourself. Let's hope he rediscovers himself in prison and comes out of it a better human being.

Bamboo Harvester

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2018
Shark Bay
AFL Club
Carlton

Yaz was so exciting to watch in full flight. I really hope he can turn things around around and live a happy & healthy life.

100%....so sad to hear. Still a young man, and hopefully can change his life around.
Who could forget his 3 goals against WCE that night....we were a pretty exciting team back then, plenty of leg speed, and Yaz was right up there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back