Preview North v Tiges round 11

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Looking a bit disheveled.
prolly hasnt slept well this week, having said that i watched the 2014 elimination final earlier, sheesh he played well in that game. maybe if he could recapture some of that form he wouldn't need to be depending on having a stash of incriminating photos of the coach to get a game.

Interested to see Stack and Jed try to out bump each other, nice little contest within the match hopefully

I can’t help but think that if we end up using Jed to counter Stack, we will definitely get well beaten by the Tigers. My rationale is that Stack is a first year bit player. Jed is required elsewhere, I would hope.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
He will be underdone. JZ to Dusty.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Jack won't be able to go with Dusty on the burst. It's why I prefer he goes to Cotchin who is a bit more bash & crash.

Jul 11, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I can’t help but think that if we end up using Jed to counter Stack, we will definitely get well beaten by the Tigers. My rationale is that Stack is a first year bit player. Jed is required elsewhere, I would hope.

Oh no I'm not saying play Jed on Sydney, but I'm hoping to see them try to out do each other in the healthy legal bump department, a good physical player is a joy to watch regardless of stripes or sashes.
Plus we all know who would be the best bump anyway

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Oh no I'm not saying play Jed on Sydney, but I'm hoping to see them try to out do each other in the healthy legal bump department, a good physical player is a joy to watch regardless of stripes or sashes.

What’s that thing about 2 unmovable objects colliding?

Yeah, I realised that after I’d posted. Sorry.

Screenshot_20190530-182318_AFL.jpg

Back