Player Watch #50 Marlion Pickett

Remove this Banner Ad

Not even going to play this year.. 28 next year.. This all seems very pointless.

Plenty of kids that we could concentrate on..

Im sure he will be a ok player but feels like just a waste of time and really not what the mid season draft is about..

Will take 2 months to get used to our systems and come in with 2-3 games left in the season and give us a real spark in the middle. This years Jack Graham.

obsession for men

calls us obsessed when he is in here reading our thread lel

they legit think they have rivalry with us now but to us they will always be a nothing club. all they do is talk about Richmond

its good to be the king !
Hahahaha "its against the rules to tag someone" hahahahaha

Reckon landing in Dusty's place for a week or two might be awesome. Probably get on well, and he knows damn well that the RFC cares about him.
The student becomes the mentor...who would have thought?

Hahahaha "its against the rules to tag someone" hahahahaha
What rules? I wasn't obsessed with them. All I did was put in a search of big footy with the name "Pickett" to see what neutrals were saying and his shitty post came up. So I wasn't hanging out on their shitty little board. If I had an pbsession it was with Pickett and his wonderful back story - not fricking Norf - that would be like having an obsession with mayonnaise! I normally would have cut and paste his words, but I'd just learned how to quote from other threads so I did so to save time. It was only after I hit "post" that I realised that by doing so I'd tagged the bugger and that they'd get a notification and probably see that they'd been quoted and crack the shits. But on reflection I didn't care. If they want to be a keyboard warrior and make nasty slurs about three blokes who've used footy to climb out of a background of genuine hardship they deserve to be called to task.

What rules? I wasn't obsessed with them. All I did was put in a search of big footy with the name "Pickett" to see what neutrals were saying and his shitty post came up. So I wasn't hanging out on their shitty little board. If I had an pbsession it was with Pickett and his wonderful back story - not fricking Norf - that would be like having an obsession with mayonnaise! I normally would have cut and paste his words, but I'd just learned how to quote from other threads so I did so to save time. It was only after I hit "post" that I realised that by doing so I'd tagged the bugger and that they'd get a notification and probably see that they'd been quoted and crack the shits. But on reflection I didn't care. If they want to be a keyboard warrior and make nasty slurs about three blokes who've used footy to climb out of a background of genuine hardship they deserve to be called to task.
Delicious. I like the slap you give him by calling him a Norf fan lel

Agree! But for what it's worth...never underestimate the value of a good mayonnaise, especially the whole eggy ones!

Agree! But for what it's worth...never underestimate the value of a good mayonnaise, especially the whole eggy ones!
You just reminded me that one of my Grandmother's achievements was getting her recipe for mayonannaise into the CWA cookbook. This was, btw, for a woman who got an economics degree in the 1920s but had to leave the workforce when she got married. Gutted for her, but there's a part of me that thinks perhaps the world would be a better place if more economists were made to leave the workforce and focus on perfecting mayonnaise. So maybe an unfortunate choice of analogy.

From all accounts if this bloke is right heading into finals, including acquainted with a role within the team, you would have to be playing him wouldn't you? He looks made for finals, strong, tough, fast, skilful, good leap, good decision maker. Unsure the precise role or who he could replace but if there is a spot there and he is right, you are adding him to Rioli, Balta, Stack, Martin, Edwards, Bolton as players with, shall we say, uncommon abilities. This years' finals may be a year early for some of those guys but they also could well make the difference. Last year when it mattered we had only Martin on one leg, Rioli not quite at his best, and Edwards of that lot.

It may have been mentioned but the drafting of Marlion and his very high level of appreciation & determination to make the most of it, will provide an excellent example to our young indigenous boys and help to (hopefully) keep them grounded, focussed & determined to do their very best and make the most of their time at RFC......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the Geelong board. Hope we smash those inferior felines next week with Stack and Dusty starring and Marlion cheering them on in the stands.

Pillars of social justice Scats fans are. Needless to say they forget about woman bashers Jesse Stringer and Paul Chapman, cokeheads Matthew Stokes and Mark Thompson, murderers such as Gaz Snr., players with the nickname 'Smearer' because he got drunk and rowdy, cops were gonna load him in the back of a divvy van and he literally smeared his own faeces on himself to avoid them touching him.

Classy mob down there.

Pillars of social justice Scats fans are. Needless to say they forget about woman bashers Jesse Stringer and Paul Chapman, cokeheads Matthew Stokes and Mark Thompson, murderers such as Gaz Snr., players with the nickname 'Smearer' because he got drunk and rowdy, cops were gonna load him in the back of a divvy van and he literally smeared his own faeces on himself to avoid them touching him.

Classy mob down there.
Mick Turner rapist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back