Votes: 19 19.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Hell yeah!

Votes: 70 72.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All they need to do to get Tredders to work with Marshall & Billy is pick up the phone.. don't hold ya breath under this regime they barely address our kicking woes.

Nothing wrong with those players picking up the phone themselves. Do some out of school tutoring.

Sep 23, 2006
Home
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
All they need to do to get Tredders to work with Marshall & Billy is pick up the phone.. don't hold ya breath under this regime they barely address our kicking woes.
Warren is patiently waiting for the call

images (2).jpg

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
As a neutral, I think he showed a bit.
We’ve got a you g forward in Mitch Lewis, who missed yesterday, who’s showing a bit and is improving every week. They just need time.
I thought frampton competed well yesterday, halved most contests and presented well.
Worth persistence I’d say

Do you want a job?

yepits2020

Premiership Player
Apr 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Speaking of Dixon, I wonder if the increased workload from playing in the ruck rather than playing Billy might have increased the chance of injury for Dixon. Definitely a sliding doors moment.
A high chance. Howard also got injured because he was used in the ruck.

If only Frampton was SUPER HUMAN he might have fared better against Clarko's tactics of double teaming. It is oh so typical to lay the blame at Frampton's feet instead of acknowledging the ******* HUGE ELEPHANT in the room.

If only Frampton was SUPER HUMAN he might have fared better against Clarko's tactics of double teaming. It is oh so typical to lay the blame at Frampton's feet instead of acknowledging the ******* HUGE ELEPHANT in the room.

Frampton was absolutely shithouse against Hawthorn, no need to blame anyone else for that.

But he deserves more of a chance. That much is undeniable.

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He was pretty much the biggest spud in a team full of spuds. Absolutely nothing wrong with giving him a rest.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back