Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond supporters are alright. Sure, they get mouthy, but it's just passion talking. Its always going to be better for the banter than a support group who has lost interest.

North supporter #1: *coughs*
North supporter #2: ...did you say something?
North supporter #1: what?.. oh.. nah.
North supporter #2: ah okay. Hey that Zeibell is alright hey...

Yeah, except having the best win/loss ratio of any modern coach and probably any coach with more than 100 games.

Not only that, but Chris Scott has the best win percentage of any coach in the history of the game to have coached 200 games or more.

c1389137-001f-43e7-8af5-71ed9d541dea-jpeg.684114

LMFAO

"Lol apparently it was our club that banned the cheer squad member for 3 games for saying green maggots

******* pissweak from our club. They should be promoting that umpire hate. Gonna send an email in the morning berating em. ******* passionless soft shite just like our game tonight "

The melting over in Tiger land is epic lol

I think some are missing the point of some of the gripes against GFC. They say CS was gifted a GF, rode on the coattails blah, blah, blah...
Of the club is so well run, recruits and develops players so well, that it doesn't matter at all who is the senior coach. It doesn't matter because the gods love the GFC. The club is just so darn effin good that it just happens, I guess.

Above is a very good honest effort, however it is inaccurate.

There are a few reasons why the Geelong Footy Club, gets a hard time from Richmond fans

Please allow me to proceed without prejudice, by way of enlightening you on this issue you all have raised.

Also please note, the below list is not ranked in importance.

1. Joel Selwood, the fact that he has been milking frees deliberately for more than a decade is tantamount to cheating.

2. The fact that you have received more than $100 million in government funding because you are in a marginal seat is a disgrace. Why should my taxes go to fix your football ground?

3. Dangerfield , you were just lucky he was from that area, you were gifted a massive advantage that you did not earn

4. Brad Scott, the most puncheable head in football. His finals record in deplorable since his first year, yet he acts so smug.

5. Because you always pumped us.

6. Gerald Whately , oh my god he makes me sick, he is such a pathetic fanboy, and afl lap dog

7. Steven Hocking, his appointment is in my view the biggest mistake the AFL has made in many years. Empowering him to make drastic big rule changes to our game without any research, just to justify his position and his wage.

8. The whining from the cats supporter base after we pumped you in the final. All the home game garbage, the fact that the fans couldn’t handle the tiger army up and about, just generally poor sports.

There’s more, but this is a good start

What's amazing is that you actually just compiled a list that further illustrates my point in an attempt to refute it.

You think of us as the golden child club, representative of the establishment and of yourselves as the honest battlers doing it the hard way (Hawthorn also think that about themselves, every club likes to see themselves as downtrodden, one way or another).

You just can't see outside your own little fishbowl perspective to understand what's making you tick. That's okay, and just one of the many reasons that Richmond fans and only Richmond fans should be entirely banned from posting anywhere on this board. You know you'd feel better that way.

What's amazing is that you actually just compiled a list that further illustrates my point in an attempt to refute it.

You think of us as the golden child club, representative of the establishment and of yourselves as the honest battlers doing it the hard way (Hawthorn also think that about themselves, every club likes to see themselves as downtrodden, one way or another).

You just can't see outside your own little fishbowl perspective to understand what's making you tick. That's okay, and just one of the many reasons that Richmond fans and only Richmond fans should be entirely banned from posting anywhere on this board. You know you'd feel better that way.

Sounds like you have endured some serious psychological pain

It’s jyst a game and banter dude . Let it go

Enjoy the game last night? I'm glad the choking tuggers we all know and love are back. Long live 9th-mond

PhotoEditor_20190601_085700989.jpg

The fact that instead of trying to formulate a response you want to try your luck by going for an easy as hominem really makes it clear how worthy you are of further discussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God bless the tiggies, outraged and convinced our dynasty era is tainted because we were drug cheats. Dank was never employed by Geelong you fools, but nice try, the only dodgy thing was bomber Thompson and his recreational drug problem.

There are a few reasons why the Geelong Footy Club, gets a hard time from Richmond fans

Please allow me to proceed without prejudice, by way of enlightening you on this issue you all have raised.

1. Joel Selwood, the fact that he has been milking frees deliberately for more than a decade is tantamount to cheating.

2. The fact that you have received more than $100 million in government funding because you are in a marginal seat is a disgrace. Why should my taxes go to fix your football ground?

3. Dangerfield , you were just lucky he was from that area, you were gifted a massive advantage that you did not earn

4. Brad Scott, the most puncheable head in football. His finals record in deplorable since his first year, yet he acts so smug.

6. Gerald Whately , oh my god he makes me sick, he is such a pathetic fanboy, and afl lap dog

7. Steven Hocking, his appointment is in my view the biggest mistake the AFL has made in many years. Empowering him to make drastic big rule changes to our game without any research, just to justify his position and his wage.

8. The whining from the cats supporter base after we pumped you in the final. All the home game garbage, the fact that the fans couldn’t handle the tiger army up and about, just generally poor sports.

I do hope this post is a piss take, otherwise ******* LOL, I needed a good laugh.

Went and checked the Tiggies board, said it was a conspiracy and that this "bias cint" shouldn't be a rising star judge...

1559348178027.png

Funny they were shitting on him prematch last night for picking the Roos by one point... Turns out Brad was just being conservative with the margin :D:D

Could be worse though, found this gem...
Right up there with the fact that cats supporters can’t put two and two together with the fact that dank and Thompson were at the cats when they were flying
Especially with some of the things that cats people of said about Thompson of late
So Essendon, thoroughly investigated, found guilty, dropped from finals, etc.

Geelong, thoroughly investigated, found innocent, no penalty. We weren't even the best team over the 2009 and 2011 seasons, so I guess that means St Kilda and Collingwood were drug cheats too.
Hawks in 2008 must have been smashing the stuff just for the one year.

"Lol apparently it was our club that banned the cheer squad member for 3 games for saying green maggots

******* pissweak from our club. They should be promoting that umpire hate. Gonna send an email in the morning berating em. ******* passionless soft shite just like our game tonight "

The melting over in Tiger land is epic lol
In fairness that is unbelievable that someone can get banned from the footy for saying "green maggot"
It's f**king insane and piss week.
If that happened to one of our members I'd hope the club would fight it and stick up for them.
I'd never buy another membership if they didn't.

haha Brad Scott...you idiot.

In fairness that is unbelievable that someone can get banned from the footy for saying "green maggot"
It's f**king insane and piss week.
If that happened to one of our members I'd hope the club would fight it and stick up for them.
I'd never buy another membership if they didn't.
The club wouldn't fight it. We're in a PC world now and you can't say anything bad to anyone. Even as a joke.

The club wouldn't fight it. We're in a PC world now and you can't say anything bad to anyone. Even as a joke.

I weep for all your missed opportunities to heap unprovoked verbal abuse on people who would otherwise be more free to live their own lives.

Truly political correctness has scorched the globe and left us far worse off.

It's gone too far. There's gonna be some really ****ed up repressed kids in the future.
I'm tipping the world will be a cross between Demolition man, and a Japanese night club

I weep for all your missed opportunities to heap unprovoked verbal abuse on people who would otherwise be more free to live their own lives.

Truly political correctness has scorched the globe and left us far worse off.
Everyone is going to be boring and miserable and not be able to interact with each other and unable to cope with any sort of criticism.
Suicide rates will go through the roof.
All creativity will be stifled as nearly everything will be offensive.
Birth rates will go down cause guys will be to scared to even talk to chicks let alone root them, so will just watch pr0n on their phone, causing an unrealistic view of women.
There's gonna be tons of weirdo campaigners and serial killers cause everyone's so repressed and f**ked up.
It's gonna happen man.

Last edited:
Everyone is going to be boring and miserable and not be able to interact with each other and unable to cope with any sort of criticism.
Suicide rates will go through the roof.
All creativity will be stifled as nearly everything will be offensive.
Birth rates will go down cause guys will be to scared to even talk to chicks let alone root them, so will just watch pr0n on their phone, causing more problems.
There's gonna tons of weirdo campaigners and serial killers cause everyone's so repressed and f**ked up.
It's gonna happen man.
Wow! All because we can't call an ump green maggot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back