Mod. Notice Moderator EOI

Genuinely do appreciate the job the Mods do here though. At some stage I do feel as though we all need to buy these boys a beer! What are the chances all the partners give us a night off to go drinking and argue all our stubborn bu**sh*t opinions in person?

I have at last count 59 days of leave accrued with an awaiting addition for the old tarts non day of light, not including long service which I can access in 3 years.

You'll have my axe.

Even if I'll just have a coke and giggle at the bubbles.

Genuinely do appreciate the job the Mods do here though. At some stage I do feel as though we all need to buy these boys a beer! What are the chances all the partners give us a night off to go drinking and argue all our stubborn bu**sh*t opinions in person?
I've bought Cooksen enough beers over the journey.

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
Democracy is dead
ScoMo and the Libs winning the election to me sucked.

If this country was a republic, you could form your own party and got in yourself.

Personally, I voted for the HEMP party in the last election. Legalizing weed would be epic.

May 10, 2013
Queensland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, Baghdadian Babes
Come on someone put their hand up, imagine how much fun you can have.
Eating up the posters & spitting them out.

nom,nom,delete,nom,nom,delete,nom,nom,banned
2EAD18F8-F82B-40FE-A904-20BCF34F32DB.gif

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.”

VDS66

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 4, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Come on someone put their hand up, imagine how much fun you can have.
Eating up the posters & spitting them out.

nom,nom,delete,nom,nom,delete,nom,nom,banned
View attachment 684223

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.”
Mate if I got the gig, those would be the only posters left on here lol. And Joffaboy.

Back