Review Freo downs Pie, 6-5 before Bye

Sep 29, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, Arsenal, Vikings.
We found a way. I thought those couple of misses late in the 3rd might have cost us. If and it is a big IF we can improve our kicking then who knows how far this group could go in the next few years. Worried about Moose’s leg though.

Fantastic performance. Our guys stepped up when it really mattered especially after half time. Walters is unbelievable.

Best live experience ever. No one gave us a chance. The Pies fans around me were so salty even though they got a leg up from the umps.

Finals baby 😉
I think there were poor decisions both ways that cost goals. Dont think its fair to claim they nearly robbed us given we had enough go our way (as was repeatedly pointed out by King and Son-Of-Dick

MrDanggazz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
I know you shouldn't play the "What if" but if we had of beaten Gold Coast like we should of we would be in the top four. Improvement has been made, and with Hill and potentially Bennell to come into the side we are tracking very nicely. Plus there is the added bonus that winning games attracts players, Imagine Kelly, Martin or Cogs in the side.

Oct 21, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Heh...caught this this morning. ..
20190601_112457.jpg

Then watched this...
20190601_141559.jpg

Life is good

The usual players, ie Hill, Wilson, Walters, Fyfe, are standing up late in games and refusing to give up. All are in superb touch.
Wilsons form the last few weeks is worth mentioning. Has been superb.

Single-handily gave us that Matera open goal with two terrific kicks and decisions

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Fighting, never giving up win which continues to build belief. Room to improve with important players coming back.

We could put sides away if we take our set shots when they're there and convert our shots.

There are specific set shot drills and kicks for goal on the run that we don't do. They're fun as well!

Rion

Club Legend
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
What a win. The 2012 vibes continue. We don't do it easily but we've got a real drive and the leaders keep stepping up when they're needed. Real team performance.

Didn't like the effort of the commentators at all though. Enormous win and they spend the time trying to generate some controversy. King/Dicko a little biased to me ear.

Belnakor

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Words cant describe how much of a flog Ben Dixon is, the most blatant cheering from a "commentator" since Eddie was allowed to commentate Pies games. His bias is only being a Vic flog though which makes it worse

Him and King can go away

it says alot when Jack Reiwoldt is the voice of reason in the box.

Apr 16, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
It's my Birthday today.

Thankyou Freo for the best gift.

- How much has Wilson turned it on after a slow start to the season.
- Hamling is a ******* general down back. Uber consistent.
- Brad Hill should be AA winger this year.
- Fyfe.
- Lots still to work on but what a win! 100% positive vibes from me.
- Potential to reunite the Hill bros in the coming weeks.
- Bennell, dare to dream.

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Reading the pies board...... They are taking the defeat very honorably and refusing to blame the non touch.
Surprisingly refreshing!
One thing that has always surprised me joining this site is they generally have some of the better supporters.

Back