Preview Round 11 - Carlton vs Essendon* Sunday 2nd June 2019 3.20PM @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's the quality of the reaper's work - needs to post more often for mine:

I appreciate the sentiment Thy, especially now. I don’t know you from your namesake, but you’re decent.

While posting has taken a definite back seat to life for me by necessity, I’m on here absorbing everyday. And when I return back home in a couple of months after living away for the past few years, I might get back into it, somewhat.

But I fear that after all these decades of singlemindedly loving navy blue, enduring this particular year, these singular efforts, these disappointments, my beloved club may have finally broken something in me. After all these decades, I finally don’t expect success or excellence. Mediocrity has worn me out. And I’m exhausted following our club. So I have become mute. I grasp at fading wifts of past glories. I watch. And wait. And hope the great dragon will awaken. I see glimpses now and then. I yearn. I breathe out.

And I wait.

I appreciate the sentiment Thy, especially now. I don’t know you from your namesake, but you’re decent.

While posting has taken a definite back seat to life for me by necessity, I’m on here absorbing everyday. And when I return back home in a couple of months after living away for the past few years, I might get back into it, somewhat.

But I fear that after all these decades of singlemindedly loving navy blue, enduring this particular year, these singular efforts, these disappointments, my beloved club may have finally broken something in me. After all these decades, I finally don’t expect success or excellence. Mediocrity has worn me out. And I’m exhausted following our club. So I have become mute. I grasp at fading wifts of past glories. I watch. And wait. And hope the great dragon will awaken. I see glimpses now and then. I yearn. I breathe out.

And I wait.
hark at Walt Whitman.......

Sorry to hear that.. our parents are not here forever. Enjoy them and don't upset them over stupid things guys and girls.

Unless of course, you don't see your Mum for most of your childhood and she remains friendly but largely indifferent during the times you do see her from across the ditch, and your Dad drags you through toxic relationships, alcoholism, shows zero affection and demands respect while backstabbing you to everyone, during a time when your mental and physical health is not good, and they think you are a faking loser.

Hypothetically ... I'd cut people loose who don't have a positive impact on my life.

I like the team selection and I’ve had a really strong feeling all day today that we are going to win tomorrow, and win well. That means you all should put your life savings on *. because sadly I’m never right about these things.

You're such a username.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the team selection and I’ve had a really strong feeling all day today that we are going to win tomorrow, and win well. That means you all should put your life savings on *. because sadly I’m never right about these things.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
You're telling me to put my money on Essendon... but if you're never right then maybe I should put my money on Carlton?

Unless of course, you don't see your Mum for most of your childhood and she remains friendly but largely indifferent during the times you do see her from across the ditch, and your Dad drags you through toxic relationships, alcoholism, shows zero affection and demands respect while backstabbing you to everyone, during a time when your mental and physical health is not good, and they think you are a faking loser.

Hypothetically ... I'd cut people loose who don't have a positive impact on my life.
Unfortunatley not all parents are positive role models.

And I wait.
Geez cue the operatic music.

Good news everyone Carlton wins tomorrow. Fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back