Game Day Round 11 - Cats v Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never, ever said that, but I'm certainly not calling for a Royal Commission into the MC over it.
I never said that either.

Just said they needed a rocket up the arse to nip the ill discipline in the bud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

umpires pay the rules
seriously this game is ****ed

buddy pushes and drops the ball to no avail

if the afl want the umpires to be respected they need to umpire the game with a rule book
and not some spirit book

Umps trying to change the winner but still can’t. Geez, i hope their reviews are honest. Have to think of handing back some cash on some of these decisions. If stuffed up that badly at work, that often, id be looking for a new job

Ok, ump rant over. Bloody glad we got that win. Not sure we played it very smartly at times. Sydney make it hard for everyone, including themselves at times

Kind of hard to portray Geelong in a positive light at the moment. They've scraped past a few bottom sides recently and have started drinking their own bathwater.
When you scrape past bottom sides, you get complacent and think you don't have to change. At least that's been the case under Scott. It's exemplified in moves such as bringing in Sav again. He doesn't deserve it and he contributes nothing.
Scott doesn't learn from the past. And that's not meant to be a critique; he literally said it.
What this has shown is that the team still can't handle a lot of pressure and tight, contested ball. Unfortunately, that's how finals are played.
You disappeared quick smart from this thread when we took the lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back