Review Dees v West Horsham Crows @ World's End: the Good, Bad & Fugly, Rd 11, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

The entire crowd were barracking for the Crows, no other club in the league would be dumb enough to gift another club with an extra home game.

Except us.

We are easily the dumbest club in the league, everything we do is comical.
We're in China with rear ends like water pistols.

I've dabbled in the occult. In mysticism. The search for an endless nirvana.
The last two minutes, sitting in my garden, I found IT. The endless nothing. The past, present and future all in one. I didn't laugh or scream in rapture or fury. Just an almost imperceptible nod. The universe is as it always was and always shall be. Namaste.

You celebrated making finals as though you won the grand final. A lot of work goes into making a team into a premiership force, there's a lot more work involved in doing it consistently.

Go away you insufferable bore

campaigners melting like they couldnt see that happening from a mile away. When you have a team with no structure or set ups or too confusing for our clearly dumb * footballers itll continue to happen like it does most weeks when we give up runs of goals or last minute goals or resort back to dump kicking it instead of taking a ******* look. Mehhh 9 scoring shots in the last should have won. Hopefully we look at it as a lose and not a win. Season was already done so doesnt change a damn thing. Both teams next monday come off a s**t lose so hopefully we show up. Baker looks good, Gawn losing hitouts is surprising. campaigners giving Weid s**t are legit ******* idiots we kicked 1 7 before that. game should have been buried long before Weid missed the biggest kick of the game usually our best set shot. Played rubbish looked ok cause how bad crows were playing. Hopefully finish bottom 6 and not get on a roll to finish 9th-10th

You celebrated making finals as though you won the grand final. A lot of work goes into making a team into a premiership force, there's a lot more work involved in doing it consistently.

Share your mystical secrets, o wise oracle...

What kind of sad life do you live? I feel sorry for you and everyone that has to tolerate you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed. Him and Hore have been real finds this year. If we can manage to overcome Dave Misson’s obvious efforts as a double agent there could be some real positives out of this abomination of a season.

Hore Baker and Hunt have at least been positives thus far. Carrying too many vfl standard players atm, thought our best players played well but Wagner/Smith/JKH/Omac just isn’t going to cut it as your 19-22 ranked blokes.

Sadly not my only heartbreak today, my teams seniors went down by a point (Finals on the line for us too). I had no recovery time between heartbreaks, today hurts far to much

Remove this Banner Ad

Back