Review Dees v West Horsham Crows @ World's End: the Good, Bad & Fugly, Rd 11, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Hes 100% right though. **** everyones a bunch of fairies when opposition come and say something

We should win all our games and win some Premierships. That's 100% right, too, but that doesn't make it any less gormless.

Don’t know how we took Spargo ahead of Baker. Cut Spargo, Oscar, JKH, Smith and Stretch from tonight’s team and we’re already better without even bringing anyone in.
Agree plus the 5 we bring in to replace them arent going to be our bottom 5 players.

We should win all our games and win some Premierships. That's 100% right, too, but that doesn't make it any less gormless.
The entire club carried on like pork chops by just doing what most clubs class as a ******* pass mark. So ******* easy to troll the campaigners in here Worst part is they bite everytime why feed em

The entire club carried on like pork chops by just doing what most clubs class as a ******* pass mark. So ******* easy to troll the campaigners in here Worst part is they bite everytime why feed em

I'm sure they did, but some dozy Hawks fan coming in and sharing the wisdom they've learned after consuming copious grand final snacks proves what, exactly?

Repeating myself I know but Weid will be in the spotlight all week even though he played better than his senior colleague in Tmac. Almost want both McDonald’s dropped at this stage, pity Tim Smith is also crap.

I'm sure they did, but some dozy Hawks fan coming in and sharing the wisdom they've learned after consuming copious grand final snacks proves what, exactly?
That if you throw a baited line youll hook a few soft campaigners

You should have won that game tonight and that game against West Coast.

You need to get rid of Goodwin, he's too soft, getting a bake from him would be like getting a bake from a primary school teacher.

You need a hard arse coach like a Ron Barassi circa 1970s that isn't afraid to throw a few f bombs around to get the best out of your players.

We have the same problem with Richo, he's too mild mannered, what I would give for a Ken Sheldon that had a bit of fire and brimstone about him.

So
Walker: ‘we knew we could overrun them.’ I think he means ‘I knew they would hand us the win.’ How could he be so cocky like they won the game? We lost it. Weid is a great kick normally so was destined to miss. Mrs Crimson actually said ‘the crows guy kicked from there so he will kick and you win.’ Lol, mrs crimson, lol.

The club needs to start a ‘how to lose from a dominant position’ website.

So rich coming from the squib himself. The same bloke that booked a spare seat on the return flight of the 2017 GF for the cup to sit on rofl! The same bloke who has spent the last 2 yrs being a complete liability for his club that begrudgingly picks him each week because he's a captain. The same bloke who thinks leading my example is giving a push to an opponent after his teammate has done all the hard work to kick a goal. Jog on Tex and try and earn yourself a hard ball next time.

You should have won that game tonight and that game against West Coast.

You need to get rid of Goodwin, he's too soft, getting a bake from him would be like getting a bake from a primary school teacher.

You need a hard arse coach like a Ron Barassi circa 1970s that isn't afraid to throw a few f bombs around to get the best out of your players.

We have the same problem with Richo, he's too mild mannered, what I would give for a Ken Sheldon that had a bit of fire and brimstone about him.
Mark Neeld is available, he has those hard campaigner tendencies... :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are garbage. Genuinely garbage. Utter ******* trash. I’m done defending this rabble. We learned nothing last season. **** this **** club.
Good point mate, how many ******* times!?
how many times can they say we have learnt and are hurting and actually rectify it on the field the week after?
You know the difference betweeen us and teams with a good culture, say collingwood lose a thriller, they will come out breathing fire Queens Birthday.
We lose with with ball in our hands w 30seconds left and claim it hurts, come out next week and dish up the same drivel

I love how the club always says something along the lines of "This one hurts, we'll learn from this" when we had the exact same problems 2 weeks ago against West Coast, and throughout this year and last year except for a few good patches.

What the * is a our goal kicking

That last quarter. Wow. Shat the bed. Completely. Explosive diarrhea-style. A truly remarkable effort.

The only more apt ending would have been if Spargo took that final mark, and failed to make the distance from 25m.
I've dabbled in the occult. In mysticism. The search for an endless nirvana.
The last two minutes, sitting in my garden, I found IT. The endless nothing. The past, present and future all in one. I didn't laugh or scream in rapture or fury. Just an almost imperceptible nod. The universe is as it always was and always shall be. Namaste.
Buddha's inate understanding of suffering came from him being a lifelong Melbourne supporter. True story.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Oh agreed. He's nowhere near where he needs to be. Our whole forward line is ****** actually. T Mac, Smith and Weid all playing like C graders.
On the other side of the coin, the last full forward we had was actually really good today, had a lot of the pill, only kicked 1 but used the pill well. Lotta handballs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back