2nds Casey Demons 2019 Discussion

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
The ladder and is pretty close.

We are **** based on form, but if win tonight and against Collingwood next week, the season is just alive - particularly with the players we have coming back.

*note that I don’t think we will win tonight and will get pantsed by Collingwood.

Two weeks ago we had to win 2 of 4 to stay in the hunt at all. Even if we get up tonight next week will be messy.

rhaz

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
Lever didn't play VFL, it would make complete sense to wait until after the bye for his return

EIAeSQ2.png

ljrx1ax.png

I would prefer to keep May in the 2s for one more week to really make him earn it but won't happen.
Same. May is a good player, but dominating against magoos doesn't mean he's an instant in

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
I coached that Ryan Hebron kid in cricket for a bit in Sydney. Or I didn't actually, because he had stress fractures in his back that season. Small world.

Edit: Not that interesting, more just coincidence actually.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I coached that Ryan Hebron kid in cricket for a bit in Sydney. Or I didn't actually, because he had stress fractures in his back that season. Small world.

Edit: Not that interesting, more just coincidence actually.
The interesting part is you identifying as a coincidence your not coaching that Ryan Hebron kid.

It’s like the coincidence of my not delivering a side table to Robert De Niro after I didn’t agree to sell him one on gumtree.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
The interesting part is you identifying as a coincidence your not coaching that Ryan Hebron kid.

It’s like the coincidence of my not delivering a side table to Robert De Niro after I didn’t agree to sell him one on gumtree.

Before I edited the post, I started the sentence off with "interestingly", when it is in fact not interesting to anyone. The coincidence was someone in one of the teams I coached being in a VFL side now. He didn't play but he was still around the team.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Before I edited the post, I started the sentence off with "interestingly", when it is in fact not interesting to anyone. The coincidence was someone in one of the teams I coached being in a VFL side now. He didn't play but he was still around the team.
You’re too modest. That set of facts isn’t uninteresting

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Back