Autopsy Roast & Toast vs North Melbourne Rd 11, 2019, & Changes for Geelong rd 12

Best players vs North Melbourne

• Ryan Garthwaite

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • David Astbury

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Dylan Grimes

Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nathan Broad

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Shane Edwards

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Bachar Houli

Votes: 139 80.3%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Dion Prestia

Votes: 56 32.4%
  • Kamdyn McIntosh

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Jack Higgins

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Jason Castagna

Votes: 20 11.6%
  • Dan Butler

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Dustin Martin

Votes: 135 78.0%
  • Tom Lynch

• Noah Balta

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Ivan Soldo

• Trent Cotchin

Votes: 52 30.1%
  • Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Sydney Stack

Votes: 117 67.6%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 63 36.4%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • Josh Caddy

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking at the game vs north we got destroyed inside, and conceeded too many contested marks

out: Butler, Higgins
Ins: Lambert, Rioli

If you watch the games we lose we are dominated in the air.

It’s strange how some teams seem to be able to really get hold of us like that.

Rancey covered big time for his mate in Astbury...still have him in the side cos we have no-one else...but currently what we are getting with Astbury is as good as it's ever going to get!
was good the last few weeks, this week he was very poor. I think most of our players were poor friday, rest next friday

If you watch the games we lose we are dominated in the air.

It’s strange how some teams seem to be able to really get hold of us like that.
and when we win its not an issue anymore, the games we lose every year has some weird pattern to it. this year its the, start off losing it in the contest, stay close til half time then s**t the bed pattern.

last year it was losing interstate

year before was random thrashings

I reckon there was only one bad call (holding the arm one) otherwise the others were there going by the way kicks are paid elsewhere.

In saying that he gets molested much worse usually and gets nothing for it.

It's the inconsistency that kills it.

Check out these two that resulted in two Richmond goals:

dusty used all forearm, scot thomson was already down then dusty used his hand to keep him there, mark
scott thompson pushed with forearms then hands

Watched three quarters of the VFL, Rioli didn't do much, is clearly out of form. Not sure what Townsend has done wrong, you could have used him on Friday night.

Graham was good - and I forgot you had Mav Weller. Not sure what his purpose is but he did lots of impressive shouting and pointing.
Not a fan of Weller. Would be happy to give Townsend a go, he is one that wont be bullied around.

Not a fan of Weller. Would be happy to give Townsend a go, he is one that wont be bullied around.

I was surprised when you guys took him. (i keep an eye on Tassie players)

Struggled at two bottom 4 clubs, he simply isn't good enough (apparently a really nice bloke though)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With west coast winning with the % it’s going to be hard to finish top 4 now. Need a great run
That's something that continues to frustrate me. When we play teams off the park we always seem to win by 5 or 6 goals less than we should. Conversely, when we lose, we fall apart completely at some stage and lose by 6 to 8 goals.

That's something that continues to frustrate me. When we play teams off the park we always seem to win by 5 or 6 goals less than we should. Conversely, when we lose, we fall apart completely at some stage and lose by 6 to 8 goals.

As much as I hate to agree with it the % is a great indicator. At the moment there’s too much of a gap between our good and bad. Not unexpected but when you drop games against teams like north by the margin we did the effect is compounded.

As much as I hate to agree with it the % is a great indicator. At the moment there’s too much of a gap between our good and bad. Not unexpected but when you drop games against teams like north by the margin we did the effect is compounded.
Same as the dogs game. Even two close losses would have saved a good amount of percentage. When we get on top of a team we f**k around with the ball too much in the forward line.

Last edited:
Is Lambert ready to go this week or is he still a week off? And I heard Jack (r) say that he has suffered a set back in his pcl injury. He said he had been aiming to return against st kilda but now he is aiming 2 or 3 weeks AFTER the st kilda game. Ahhhhhh s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t this season is turning to absolute s**t

Is Lambert ready to go this week or is he still a week off? And I heard Jack (r) say that he has suffered a set back in his pcl injury. He said he had been aiming to return against st kilda but now he is aiming 2 or 3 weeks AFTER the st kilda game. Ahhhhhh **** **** **** **** **** **** **** this season is turning to absolute ****

Pearce off snake Gibbs on

Back