How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm personally not a fan of Adelaide only threads...but after many warnings from our moderators, they got sick of cleaning up the thread posts from a few of your fellow supporters who have ruined it for the rest of us.
Ban those posters, give them a time out. Banning Carlton supporters or anyone that disagrees with your thought process is rather soft.

I'm personally not a fan of Adelaide only threads...but after many warnings from our moderators, they got sick of cleaning up the thread posts from a few of your fellow supporters who have ruined it for the rest of us.

What do you think we do here! :think:

Ban those posters, give them a time out. Banning Carlton supporters or anyone that disagrees with your thought process is rather soft.
That was the initial approach taken by our moderators, but apparently the thread was inundated & was out of control. Pity as I prefer opposition banter... as long as it is reasonable.

You would see that I have posted a few times that I'm keen for it to be reopened to Carlton supporters, but some of you must have scarred them too much...

That was the initial approach taken by our moderators, but apparently the thread was inundated & was out of control. Pity as I prefer opposition banter... as long as it is reasonable.

You would see that I have posted a few times that I'm keen for it to be reopened to Carlton supporters, but some of you must have scarred them too much...
We're still having plenty of banter through our respective threads though.

Are you honestly attempting to tell me that your moderators were over run with Carlton posters saying inappropriate things? I call BS on that call, I just think they could not handle the banter and instead of looking petty by banning someone with a difference of opinion, they banned everyone hoping nobody would notice how petty they are. It certainly shows how petty your mods are when they welcome opposition supporters with open arms if they give crap to Carlton.

Are you honestly attempting to tell me that your moderators were over run with Carlton posters saying inappropriate things? I call BS on that call, I just think they could not handle the banter and instead of looking petty by banning someone with a difference of opinion, they banned everyone hoping nobody would notice how petty they are. It certainly shows how petty your mods are when they welcome opposition supporters with open arms if they give crap to Carlton.
That about sums it up.

Being a moderator is an unpaid & unappreciated role, with most having actual paying jobs too.... so if they are spending hours cleaning up a thread, they are likely to take action. You can't really comment unless you have lived it yourself. They did allow Carlton posters initially, then again with warnings provided, but gather the warnings were ignored by too many... so it's their prerogative to manage how they best think. Hopefully everyone behaves better next time, because it is better when threads are open to all.

Being a moderator is an unpaid & unappreciated role, with most having actual paying jobs too.... so if they are spending hours cleaning up a thread, they are likely to take action. You can't really comment unless you have lived it yourself. They did allow Carlton posters initially, then again with warnings provided, but gather the warnings were ignored by too many... so it's their prerogative to manage how they best think. Hopefully everyone behaves better next time, because it is better when threads are open to all.
Your death thread is opened to everyone except Carlton supporters even though it states" NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS "..
Can't work that one out ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was a moderator on BF as well, so am I still allowed to comment?

Anyway, I still prefer to have banter than one eyed support, that is why I always enjoy good Adelaide posters on this board and just ignore those Adelaide posters that talk crap.

Think you made yourselves look silly letting other supporters in though. I have nothing against you closing your thread though, it's your board.

Yes they most certainly lost it.

Did love Pyke's move putting Gibbs on Oliver - went from having 16 disposals in the 2nd to 2 disposals in the 3rd when Gibbs went to him. Masterstroke in hindsight.

Commentators at the time said, “An unfamiliar role for Gibbs”. Didn’t watch his first 6-7 seasons and all the shut down jobs he did at Carlton obviously.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Grottos on the * board inviting * supporters to their thread telling them it's only Carlton supporters banned. Just as i thought, the lunatics are running the asylum.
That thread should be re-titled ‘hypocrites and squibs’r’us’.

have analysed the remaining fixtures for both clubs. sos knows what he's doing.
carlton
vs brisbane @ marvel 50/50
vs western bulldogs @ marvel WIN
vs fremantle @ optus 50/50
vs melbourne @ mcg WIN
vs sydney @ scg 50/50
vs gold coast @ marvel WIN
vs adelaide @ mcg WIN
vs west coast @ marvel 50/50
vs richmond @ mcg 50/50
vs st kilda @ mcg WIN
vs geelong @ gmhba LOSS
counting half the 50/50s as WINS gives a projected 8.5 WINS for the season.

adelaide
vs gws @ ao
LOSS
vs richmond @ ao LOSS
vs geelong @ gmhba LOSS
vs port adelaide @ ao LOSS
vs gold coast @ metricon WIN
vs essendon @ ao 50/50
vs carlton @ mcg LOSS
vs st kilda @ ao 50/50
vs west coast @ optus LOSS
vs collingwood @ ao LOSS
vs western bulldogs @ mars 50/50
gives a projected 8.5 WINS for the season.

have analysed the remaining fixtures for both clubs. sos knows what he's doing.
carlton
vs brisbane @ marvel 50/50
vs western bulldogs @ marvel WIN
vs fremantle @ optus 50/50
vs melbourne @ mcg WIN
vs sydney @ scg 50/50
vs gold coast @ marvel WIN
vs adelaide @ mcg WIN
vs west coast @ marvel 50/50
vs richmond @ mcg 50/50
vs st kilda @ mcg WIN
vs geelong @ gmhba LOSS
counting half the 50/50s as WINS gives a projected 8.5 WINS for the season.

adelaide
vs gws @ ao
LOSS
vs richmond @ ao LOSS
vs geelong @ gmhba LOSS
vs port adelaide @ ao LOSS
vs gold coast @ metricon WIN
vs essendon @ ao 50/50
vs carlton @ mcg LOSS
vs st kilda @ ao 50/50
vs west coast @ optus LOSS
vs collingwood @ ao LOSS
vs western bulldogs @ mars 50/50
gives a projected 8.5 WINS for the season.

You must be drinking, we will not win another game , so we know we will give up pick 1. What i don't know is where the Crows will finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back