Game Day Rnd 11 - Carlton v Essendon Game Day Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Begging for priority picks sort of does !!

At what point did I beg for a pick?

Given you have zero ability to infer, let me spell out the purpose of my post.

1) the AFL has a rule that allows them the discretion to offer draft concessions to poor performing sides
2) we are the worst performed side in 25 years, we’ll struggle to accrue five wins in two seasons
3) if the AFL choose not to offer concessions to us this year they may as well remove the pretense of the rule altogether because I struggle to imagine another side ever being this bad in the future

This statement has no bearing on the fact that our list management, recruiting, development, conditioning, selection and strategy are all deserving of criticism and clearly the main reasons we’re in this predicament.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

bleednavyblue

Club Legend
Jul 7, 2017
In a galaxy far far away......
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
If anyone besides JW, Stocker, Kruez and Cas put their hands out for their match payment this week should be asked one question “based on your performance on Sunday do you deserve to be paid?” Not one but the above 4 deserve to be paid.

Fasolo and Thomas shouldn't get another game either, terribly bad additions....

Mate, you're on the Carlton board. Need to pull it up before you say something you shouldn't.

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Alright I'm done. Someone send me a text if anything interesting happens for the rest of the year. Too much other important s**t I could be doing.

Glad we loaded up on defenders. Because with the way our midfield lets teams waltz through the middle and pepper our D50, there's no ******* way any would want to come to our club.

Wily trout

All Australian
Apr 19, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Been a member for twenty years, think next year the membership department will need to convince me. I have been a passionate supporter, a disappointed supporter, a shattered supporter, a loyal no matter what supporter, an unsure supporter, a 'she'll be right next season' supporter. Right now I am a 'can't stand watching my club', supporter. This is so wrong!! Where the $&@? have my mighty Blues gone??????

We are so far beneath AFL level its a joke.

Sack Bolton.

Enjoy the Eagles, Cripps. Please don't waste anymore of your career with this utter crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back