Autopsy Rd 11 Carlton vs Essendon - So what did you get up to this weekend?

Who were our best players in round 12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The way we gave up in the lst half of the final qtr was very disappointing. Crippsy held go 11 touches...lack of support for him...AGAIN. Lowest losing score against Bombers since 1989. This outcome will continue until we bolster the team with seasoned players aged 24 to 28 who can mentor our very talented younger players.

I wish I didnt care so much. But I probably care too much. I wonder how much happier a person I would be if we could just win a few games.

I’ve been backing bolts all year. But now I’m not so sure. Surely this can’t be all coaching related though!?

I dunno. I ******* hate essendon

I need to whipper snip my front yard.

Cut my new pool cover to size.

Put up the netting on the kids trampoline.

I'm doing a partial renovation on my bathroom.

Wash the dogs.

Hang some pictures.

Put together some flat pack furniture.

Clean and detail my second car and sell it.

So much to do. It's going to take my next 12 weekends.

How about you?

The next few months of my life are the culmination of ~10 years of hard work and sacrifices and I should be absolutely elated. Can't wait.

Players need just as much of a flogging as everyone else.

Can't kick, can't tackle, can't do anything really.

At this rate it would be better to close the doors. It will never get better.

Players have dropped their bundle no urgency whatsoever now, tried hard till about rd7 couldn't get the wins its now too hard .
Forwardline disconnection im now convinced is mostly coming about through lazy lazy forwards not presenting and a coach putting players behind the ball the amount of intercept marks by * in our forward half was insane today .
Another 2 of these games and I think Bolton is done and should be .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What progress have we made?

Oh plenty, it's not about wins and losses, *lists 10 random player names* still to come in, I'm comfortable where we are at, we are at ground zero. Winning more than 2 games was never the aim, thats 2021...

In case it isn't eminently clear, I am being facetious.

Exactly what I expected.
There is something not right in these players heads. The fact they are young and not big enough can't explain all of it.
Too many losses taking its toll and as always someone has to pay the price.
I mean the standard of football was deplorable.
Why pick Fasolo then dish up that tortoise race into the forward line.

The way we gave up in the lst half of the final qtr was very disappointing. Crippsy held go 11 touches...lack of support for him...AGAIN. Lowest losing score against Bombers since 1989. This outcome will continue until we bolster the team with seasoned players aged 24 to 28 who can mentor our very talented younger players.
Lack of effort from Cripps as well.

Krooz, JW good.

Stocker, he’s a keeper.

Cuners, Walsh battled on.

H, CC okay.

And that’s about it. Cannot see any semblance of a game style, certainly don’t help when no-one can get an effective kick.

Oh yeah, when it rains, play wet weather footy, don’t spend 10 minutes racing about trying slick, one touch footy.

Last edited:
I'd take Brad Scott over bolts at the moment ... and that makes me sick!
Ratts? Of all coaches since the turn of the millenium his recird is far superior to all others including "super coaches" Pagan and Malthouse. We are going backwards at the moment and Bolts willingness to change steategy mid game is sadly very absent.

Back