Round 11 Discussion (dedicated to Here2tellyouwhy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FInal Score: 2,277 .....what an absolute **** week .....whatever could go wrong, did ...Trades done, then Rocky (assumed out), Hore, and then Sloane ......slides me down 176 spots :'(:'(

Rookies actually held up their end of the deal ......but Macrae, Whitfield, Heeney :poo: and Cripps all letting my side down

My two trades netted me less than the two players traded out ...Smith & Stack ...hopefully these 2 trades pay future dividends

View attachment 685609

giphy.gif

"The supercoach gods will come for you after this campaignerery Wayne, you're a dead man.

Can't wait to see you crash and burn" ~Squiba 24th of May 2019

IMG_20190602_230746.jpg

Whilst on numbers I’m looking through my group ranks. Holy sheet!

BigFooty: #1 overall
SUPERCOACHTALK: #2
FoxFooty: #4
Season Coll Rank: #10
Season VIC Rank: #43

F86CC429-4F91-4185-A129-C623BD69B173.gif
Here’s to a smashing weekend 🍻

201st for the week last week. 74,000th with what I thought was a stronger team this week. So only 2103 this week....over 400 points less. Took the Grundy VC score. Been bitten before. Sloane, Whitfield going down hurt. Hore out, but Answerth stepped up. Macrae, Billings, Balta and Cripps were below par. Had been trying to nurse Walsh and Atkins to the byes. Not great scores from them.

Supercoach Gods got me....

Hey guys, first time I'm taking SC seriously in about 5-6 years and I'm doing ok - got 2494 this week.

Got one quick question, how do the bye rounds work? It's it true that only your best 18 scores are counted?

If you read the thread carefully, this is the round to trade out underperforming Superpremos before they shed too much cash. Start with Cripps, McCrae, Merrett and Hurn if you have them. Then load up on midpricers who tonned up this week. Can't go wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2374 pushed me up to 3,114 in the rankings, my highest rank this year and last year as well for that matter.

The big test will be trying to maintain that ranking or improve on it during the crapshoot of the bye rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back