Prediction How Long Will JENKINS Remain Dropped?

Remove this Banner Ad

Second rounder then? :p
I guess he is worth what a club is willing to give up for him. If that club is close to a flag and Jenkins is the difference it could be a late first rounder to early second rounder. I feel Jenkins needs a change of environment and with a better attitude could easily kick 50 goals a year. I could see at least 4 or 5 Melb clubs chasing him.

I guess he is worth what a club is willing to give up for him. If that club is close to a flag and Jenkins is the difference it could be a late first rounder to early second rounder. I feel Jenkins needs a change of environment and with a better attitude could easily kick 50 goals a year. I could see at least 4 or 5 Melb clubs chasing him.
Why would they give up such a quality pick

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Where are all the Jenkins haters now? We would have been farked with out him last night.

I look forward to him playing another club next season.

One game doesn't change that at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am still amazed at the absolute hatred direct at a player that has been a 40 goal plus forward for multiple seasons and the blind faith in Berg.

Yes JJ has been horrible this year, and yes Berg has presented well, but he might be an absolute flop. The game last night was classic JJ but you know what, he took marks. Berg is far too loose with his hands and double grab for my liking, if he could actually grab the ball I would be more enthusiastic we have a replacement.

I am still amazed at the absolute hatred direct at a player that has been a 40 goal plus forward for multiple seasons and the blind faith in Berg.

Yes JJ has been horrible this year, and yes Berg has presented well, but he might be an absolute flop. The game last night was classic JJ but you know what, he took marks. Berg is far too loose with his hands and double grab for my liking, if he could actually grab the ball I would be more enthusiastic we have a replacement.
If Jenkins plays like he did last night all his career, there is no way he will be dropped again. His body doesn't look cooked (given he hasn't play full AFL as much as a 30 year old has) so I think he still can play longer than Walker for another 4 years, but it's up to him. Before last night's performance he was totally crap, maybe that ankle injury impacted him more than most thought.....

And yet this multiple 40 goal forward needs to be dropped in just about every season he's been here to get the message about performance, is way too inconsistent and could become quite toxic seeing how keen he is to sprout off to the media. Goals aren't the be all and end all either for a forward, and I'd back Himmelberg with one more preseason under his belt to be much more consistently competitive then Jenkins when our backs are against the wall.

Especially factoring in the money he's on, and us really not being a contender right now and it is time to trade him and prepare the next generation.

God, this reminds me of when David Mackay plays an average game.

His game was ok. He did some good stuff. It wasnt some dominant performance. It was the sort of game that a guy on his money and his experience should play every ******* week, indeed he really should be better than that most weeks given the amount of easy shots he missed, including from dead in front.

The player ratings had him as our second worst.

God, this reminds me of when David Mackay plays an average game.

His game was ok. He did some good stuff. It wasnt some dominant performance. It was the sort of game that a guy on his money and his experience should play every ******* week, indeed he really should be better than that most weeks given the amount of easy shots he missed, including from dead in front.

The player ratings had him as our second worst.
His game was better than okay, it was good, if he kicked 2 of those 3 behinds (1 easy set-shot and 2 snap on his left), it would have been a very good game.

His game was better than okay, it was good, if he kicked 2 of those 3 behinds (1 easy set-shot and 2 snap on his left), it would have been a very good game.

I agree, if he had played better it would have been a better game, but that's not insightful. He didnt kick the shots.

It was not a 'good' game. He had only marginal impact for most of it, and for extended parts was a net negative. He did as much to impact our nearly losing through missing and not competing in the second as he did to assist winning in the fourth.

As i said, rated out as our second worst player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back